Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:00:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 : mook v Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Started by mook, July 02, 2008, 11:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Thrashbarg

Anyone not using the default theme won't realise quite how good that looks.

Lee

Oh thank God for that; I nearly used that same picture for my opener. Thankfully your usage was much better than mine.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

HGNUGGHHHH!

Excuse the crappy letter work but I'm rushing because I have to go to work in 5 mins.

rudi

Bugger me (not literally) this game looks good.

chocky909

Golly. That looks delicious.

And I'd like to fuck those children too.

Derek Trucks

It's fortunate for mook that I wasn't around at half 4, otherwise I'd have said that the 72 hour deadline is passed and that the match is therefore forfeitted.  But seeing as a shot has since been put up, it would be a bit curmudgeonely for me to retroactively disqualify mook, so I'll let this go with a warning.

alan nagsworth

Searching for source images might just be the most seemingly incriminating thing a 'Whore can do. I mean, what did you search to find that photo mook? "children from behind"? I imagine even "children playing" would look dodgy enough nowadays. It's all in the name of sport though innit! Mong on, dudes.

mook

Quote from: nagsworth on July 07, 2008, 04:07:03 AM
Searching for source images might just be the most seemingly incriminating thing a 'Whore can do. I mean, what did you search to find that photo mook? "children from behind"? I imagine even "children playing" would look dodgy enough nowadays. It's all in the name of sport though innit! Mong on, dudes.

I think it was "kids running away" in the end, although I had searched for "playground", "sports day", "recess","school yard" "jungle gym" and fuck knows what else. When the old bill come and get me in a few hours time my only defence will be "Honestly Officer, it's just a game us 'whores play." I'm fucked aren't I. See you all in about 24-36 months.

Thanks Derek for letting my tardiness slide this time. I thought I had until Monday morning to post. Sorry.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: mook on July 07, 2008, 05:55:23 AM
I think it was "kids running away" in the end

Hahaha! "I wasn't intending to hurt them or anything, I just like the look on their faces when I jump out of the bushes."

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I very hard shot to return and a probably winner for this round. Still, here goes.

HGnughhhh

I'm so very sorry.

ThickAndCreamy

Cerys

Koant

Small Man Big Horse

gmoney

Pie Pie Eater

mothman

Quote from: mook on July 07, 2008, 05:55:23 AM
When the old bill come and get me in a few hours time my only defence will be "Honestly Officer, it's just a game us 'whores play." I'm fucked aren't I. See you all in about 24-36 months.

I doubt it, because I gather they tend to get banned form using the internet for a lot longer, afterwards. Anyway, you have my vote.

So, mook.

Old Thrashbarg

Another very difficult game to call. mook, just.

Lee

I was thinking mook for sure after his 2nd but Al just cracked me up with that last one. Love it.