Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:06:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 2: Johnny Yesno v The Boston Crab

Started by The Boston Crab, July 13, 2008, 01:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marv Orange

I'm unbaised vote goes for Yesno, oh too early you say.

Way to influence the punters, you slag. You're dead, Marv. And by 'dead' I mean 'not dead yet but you will be one day, whether that eventuality is brought about by my actions or not, you're a dead man walking so make the most of your life!'

Johnny Yesno

Small Man Big Horse

That's brilliant Crabby, tis my favourite shot of the tournament so far.

Johnny Yesno

alan nagsworth

Oh that is vile! Nice shot! I didn't realise 'til I checked the sources that those were hands, and they were squeezing the spot... great stuff.

Hehe, New Mawk Times ;)

I'll return all up in yo ass tomorrow, guy.

sproggy

The chinky drenched crab freak's got his work cut out now.

I expect the mutha of return shots now...

I've got my idea but not had time to get it done yet! Working this weekend. If I reply by the time I go to bed tomorrow, is that ok? Will mean I'm a few hours late but my bedtime is still only afternoon in UK.

That all right, John-Bon?

Derek Trucks

If you could get it done by tm afternoon our time that would be great.  Let us know if you can't.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 19, 2008, 11:51:55 AM
I've got my idea but not had time to get it done yet! Working this weekend. If I reply by the time I go to bed tomorrow, is that ok? Will mean I'm a few hours late but my bedtime is still only afternoon in UK.

That all right, John-Bon?

It's okay by me. Take as long as you like.

Cheers, gents. 5pm UK time will be my personal limit anyway.

See yer later.

Derek Trucks

How are you getting on with this TBC?  As you said you were having problems I'll give you the 48 hr extension I've granted others, meaning that you have until 7:37 am our time on Tues morning (just over 34 hours from me posting this message).

I was working late last night, I thought I'd blown it. Thanks, Del.

Return fire!

Voting open, Whores.

wheatgod

mothman

DocDaneeka

Johnny Yes and No, Boston Crab's were good too mind.

Small Man Big Horse

The Boston Crab, I love A Panda Called It to pieces, though it was incredibly hard to chose as Johnny's A Boy Called Zit was superb too.

joeyzaza

Still Not George

Koant

no_offenc