Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:55:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 2: Johnny Yesno v The Boston Crab

Started by The Boston Crab, July 13, 2008, 01:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwude

Pie Pie Eater

rudi

four excellent shots in a row, dammit.

Default reply says TBC

OK...

Johnny Yesno

New Mawk Times was very good. Having said that I really hoped to see 'A Child Called Kill: The Dave Pelzer Revenge Story'

Sheldon Finklestein

Cerys

I can't decide, so I'm abstaining.  Both brilliant.

switchbitch

The Boston Crab, sorry Johnny, was a very close one to call.

chocky909

Je vote pour Jeannot OuiNon. Désolé le crabe de Boston. Tous les mongs étaient fantastiques!

Artemis

TBC...... dammit, am I too late?

Bloody extentions mean you've got to be on top of what's going on or you could miss your chance at voting.

niat

Too late for those triumphant votes to count, I'm guessing...but thanks, gents. It really means something...sorry, no, it means NOTHING NOW YOU FUCKING GOONS (I'm really getting into the roast spirit!)

Edit: Doc put it a little more succinctly.

Johnny Yesno

Cheers Crabman. Great match. I particularly liked your second shot. You are a worthy opponent (that's an English translation of the Klingon for 'You are a worthy opponent').

Derek Trucks

The final score on this one was Johnny Yesno 13 TBC 12.

Good game, Johnny, I rather enjoyed that and at least this time I managed to finish it and get beaten properly. Keep it up, your second one was executed absolutely perfectly.

p.s. I really appreciate the votes from those who mistakenly believe Wimblemong to be a primarily text-based competition.

Carlos Tevez

I was just gonna vote for you cos you didin't take your mongs down.