Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:08:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 2 - ETT vs. no_offenc

Started by no_offenc, July 14, 2008, 01:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no_offenc

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Cerys

Is it me, or does that cat look like David Tennant...?

It's just you who looks like David Tennant.

That's gorgeous, ETT. I don't 'get' it but the style is right up my street.

Can you make me a 6' x 4' poster of it, please?

no_offenc

What the fuck am I meant to do with THAT??

Oh, right... this.  *THWACK*

EDIT - the "time tunnel" is actually lots and lots of copies of that picture, fucked around/blended/etc.  Could you tell?

I'm really sorry for the delay, I've been so busy. If I do my shot tonight, will that be too late?

no_offenc

I'm not that arsed if it comes tonight rather than right this second now, I've got frig all going on so I'll probably be able to crack off my last shot before the night is out.

no_offenc

Alright, my eye's killing (don't ask) and I'm beat so I'll have my reply sometime tomorrow I s'pose.

alan nagsworth

*baffled*

Wish I watched Doctor Who so I could get why that shot is so clever (???)

Artemis

I may not end up voting this way, but ETT, your first shot is beautiful.

Quote from: nagsworth on July 18, 2008, 04:24:32 AM
*baffled*

Wish I watched Doctor Who so I could get why that shot is so clever (???)

Well I wouldn't say it's particularly clever, just a bit of CaB referencing.

And thanks to all who like my first shot so much!

no_offenc

*FAP*

EDIT - that's TWO rounds so far this year that I've done Doctor Who related mongs.  Pretty sad that.  Not my fault in this case though!

joeyzaza

Small Man Big Horse

no_offenc, that second shot is brilliant.

wherearethespoons

Close. I love the style of the serve. I'd have to say no_offenc wins for his first shot.

Quote from: no_offenc on July 18, 2008, 12:02:15 PM
that's TWO rounds so far this year that I've done Doctor Who related mongs.  Pretty sad that.  Not my fault in this case though!

Not your fault!? Because one person thought a funky cat looked like the Doctor?

Artemis

This is a very close game. ETT's first shot was superb but his second shot wasn't. No_offenc's first shot worked well with what he had, but the speech bubbles were a bit clunky. The second shot was great. All in all, I'm voting....

no_offenc

Uncle TechTip

Thank you NOAH FENK. But you missed a trick by not making it "THING! Road safety". This would have given you automatic passage to the final against jutl. Perhaps.

mothman

Cerys

no_offenc - although it was ETT until that final shot.

no_offenc, for dealing well with a difficult serve. I like ETT's first shot a lot, but I don't get the second one.

alan nagsworth

My vote goes to no_offenc, because to be honest I'm not that keen on ETT's first shot, and n_o's second return is incredible!

I think you guys are getting confused. no_offenc's Doctor Who and motion blur obsessions are clearly weaknesses whereas my first shot showed me as the maverick wunderkind that I really am.

alan nagsworth

I'd also like to add that at our local swim meet last night, ETT ripped off my shorts in the pool and groped my barse. I'm not saying this should sway the voting, but, well... you know.

I'd still love a poster of ETT's first shot but NFNC is my vote for his second, which tickled me.