Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:54:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 3: Cerys v DocDaneeka

Started by Cerys, July 26, 2008, 08:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Miles

DocDaneeka

I am back (From outer space with that sad look upon my face)I'll try and reply today so I don't hold everyone up.

Cerys

Cerys

DocDaneeka

And now with those horrifying image searches behind me the voting can commence!

Cheers Cerys, good game I thought.

ThickAndCreamy

DocDaneeka - I am the mighty Megatron won it for me.

wheatgod

DOCDANAEKER

Though a sterling effort from the opposition.

Vitalstatistix

chocky909

Shit, I really don't want to choose because they're all so great but both of the Doc's were so excellent that they slightly outshone Cerys' almost equally magnificent efforts. So, Doc Daneeka. Sorry Cerys.

ahh fuck, another great round, doc, the megaton thing was a killer. its getting to a stage where its sad to see good mongers leaving the tournament.

DocDaneeka took it with the last shot, I think.

ziggy starbucks

Gradual Decline

rudi

Great stuff, but Doc hit the winner at the end. Pow!

Small Man Big Horse

Doc Daneeka, using naked blue men is always the way to get my vote.

no_offenc

Sheldon Finklestein

alan nagsworth

Oh wow! What an excellent match. Although... I must say DocDaneeka has walked all over this one and straight into my heart. Fucking good effort man!

eluc55

Yes Cerys, since her first shot gave me an enormous, booming laugh.

Pie Pie Eater

Artemis

I'm not sure how she managed to get back into this, but I'm going to say Cerys, mainly for her second shot which I thought was excellent.

'Knee jerk sledge hammer'.

One thing... the 'shape sorter' gave me problems - the shapes of the blocks are varied, but the jar you put them into has all circles. It doesn't look lmonged, just a used photo.... how cruel to children!!

Koant

Little Hoover

Still Not George

Quote from: Artemis on August 04, 2008, 10:20:39 AMOne thing... the 'shape sorter' gave me problems - the shapes of the blocks are varied, but the jar you put them into has all circles. It doesn't look lmonged, just a used photo.... how cruel to children!!
It is monged, it's a subtle political commentary on Tory attitudes to inclusiveness. I know this because she complained to me at length about how hard it was to remove all the round blocks.

mothman

This is really difficult. But I think Doc just edges it with his final-slam dunk. But I think Cerys should be reserved as a sub if anyone can't do the next round.

Old Thrashbarg

As great as Cerys's were (particularly the serve), DocDaneeka just pipped it for me.