Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:23:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 3: Johnny Yesno v no_offenc

Started by Johnny Yesno, July 28, 2008, 11:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

ziggy starbucks

no_offenc

Christ, look at her eye... anyway, though I've not a hope in fuck of getting through THIS one alive, I'll have my shot tomorrow night.

Johnny Yesno

That last source is wrong, BTW. That would be seriously cheating if it was true.

I've also changed source 3 as I mistakenly linked to my Calzoni magazine mong instead of the Calzoni can image.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: James End-To-End Benton on July 30, 2008, 02:50:25 PM
*Manzoni

Oh yeah, I must have been a bit tired and hungry when I did that bit...

Spelling now corrected (Ctrl + F5).

no_offenc

AND IT'S A CRAP ATTEMPT FROM OFFENC, DUBBED THIS YEAR'S "LAME DUCK" BY THE DAILY MAIL, BUT IT LOOKS AS IF IT'S CLEARED THE NET AT LEAST-

EDIT - feel free to go with a *conceptual* link from this, by the way, I'm aware there's probably not much to work with there..

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

no_offenc

Evil McKeith drug in "turns people into zombies" shocker:

I spent far too long doing this.

EDIT - voting is now OPEN, LADIES AND GENTS.

ThickAndCreamy

No_offec is the clear underdog here, and I will vote for him.

wheatgod

chocky909

It's Johnny Yesno of course! Both of no_offenc's were excellent but JY's first was pretty unbeatable.

Vitalstatistix

I like no_offenc's last shot, but the link is pretty tenuous, hence, I think, the explanatory caveat.

I vote Johnny Yesno

no_offenc

Quote from: Vitalstatistix on August 03, 2008, 10:54:34 PM
I like no_offenc's last shot, but the link is pretty tenuous, hence, I think, the explanatory caveat.

I vote Johnny Yesno

You can obviously see the box from his last shot on all the little posters!  It's a bit small, but it's there.

EDIT for flagrant use of the word "fucking"

Small Man Big Horse

Johnny Yesno for his first brilliant shot, though once again no_offenc's were great.

ziggy starbucks

I suppose this game sums up the choice in wimblemong between the funny shot and the aesthetic shot.

Despite Johnny's great work, I think no_offenc's final shot is just lovely looking

alan nagsworth

Johnny Yesyesyes and once more yes! That first shot alone is pure winning material. Expert monging and seriously funny.

Cerys

I think it has to be no_offenc for the zombies.  Damn difficult choice, though.

eluc55

Christ, this is the hardest so far.

Johnny Yesno gets my vote for his first shot, but that last No Offenc one was superb, sir.

Koant

Pie Pie Eater

Artemis

mothman