Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:05:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008: Round 4: DocDaneeka v ziggy starbucks

Started by DocDaneeka, August 08, 2008, 10:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boxofslice

alan nagsworth

Fantastic job Ziggy! Do you use MS Paint to do these? Am I stupid for not realising this? Am I stupidly wrong?

ziggy starbucks

I appreciate they look like they are done in MS paint but infact I use Paint Shop Pro 8. My Chinese illegal copy of Photoshop is too confusing

Also the male 'chav' in the photo is an odd fellow by the name of Chris Jenkinson. If you want an interesting (and perfectly work safe) experience, type 'chav chris jenkinson' into google image search. He's up to something.

alan nagsworth

Har, now I sound quite insulting. What I was gonna go on to say was that they looked like a really meticulous and pain-staking MS Paint craft. The edges just look a tad grainy that's all. No complaints from me though man your mongs are ace. :)

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: nagsworth on August 09, 2008, 08:39:47 PM
Har, now I sound quite insulting. What I was gonna go on to say was that they looked like a really meticulous and pain-staking MS Paint craft. The edges just look a tad grainy that's all. No complaints from me though man your mongs are ace. :)

now you've pointed that out to everyone you've handed the match on a plate to docdaneeka! scoundrel! not really

but on a more serious note, I have a problem resizing images. In PSP, the resized image is often grainy with a loss of resolution, I can't figure it out.

wherearethespoons

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on August 09, 2008, 08:32:50 PM
Also the male 'chav' in the photo is an odd fellow by the name of Chris Jenkinson. If you want an interesting (and perfectly work safe) experience, type 'chav chris jenkinson' into google image search. He's up to something.

Thanks, it led to this;

Spoiler alert
[close]

Out of interest, how did you find out about this Chris fellow?

Great shots all round so far. Good game, good game.

mothman

Pie Pie Eater

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: wherearethespoons on August 10, 2008, 04:22:11 PM
Out of interest, how did you find out about this Chris fellow?

I needed a full bodied 'chav' with legs, most pictures don't come with legs. Fair play to chris jenkinson, he has legs.

ziggy starbucks

splock

1) After I finishing it, I feared that it might be seen as some kind of pissy attack on docdaneeka. It was made with love and respect (man)

2) The looney tunes font is better than the real cookdandbombd banner font, so I used that instead

voting is open

Small Man Big Horse

Another great match, but Ziggy steals it with that last shot.

ThickAndCreamy

Really good match. I vote ziggy for a near-perfect last shot.

boxofslice

Rubbish Monkey

err errr errrrrrrrr..... that was really close but my vote is going to go to Doc

alan nagsworth

I really really really wanna Zig-a-zig-aaah (to go through to the next round)

Little Hoover

Incredible last shot by ziggy. So I give my vote to him... him being Ziggy Starbucks

actwithoutwords

Great last shot by the boy Ziggy, but my vote is still going to the Doc for slightly more consistency.

chocky909

ziggy starbucks storming home there. Excellent work on the second.

wheatgod

Can't pick between them I'm afraid, all 4 are great.
Very much a score draw.

eluc55

joeyzaza

Fry