Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:58:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 4: Johnny Yesno v weekender

Started by Johnny Yesno, August 11, 2008, 08:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

boxofslice

Very good. Lots of nice little details in there.

weekender

There's clearly multiple layers of thought going on in this masterpiece.  You the viewer can work most of them out, but I wish to draw your attention to two points:

1) I've just taught myself GIMP basics in two hours;
and
2) You see that bit where Paula Radcliffe is shitting on Madeleine McCann's head?  Look how I've made McCann's face fit in with the orange swirls of the background picture.  Come on, that's clever.  Vote for me.

Johnny Yesno

wherearethespoons

Fucking great game. weekender steals it for the last shot. The little crying girl got me hard.

Cerys

Has to be Johnny Yesno for Ming the Merciless saying 'boobies'.  On a wall.  In monochrome.  Oh yes.

ThickAndCreamy

wheatgod

WEAKEDNA

though the bench graffiti almost got it

alan nagsworth

weekender all the way! Brilliant performances throughout, I've been giggling away at all of your shots.

Small Man Big Horse

boxofslice

Yesno. I enjoyed the first one and the Banksy Ming.

weekender

It's because I couldn't be arsed getting the 'E' right, isn't it?  You shallow fuckers.

joeyzaza

rudi

weekender (Audrey is a little bit Partial mix)

eluc55

Johnny Yesno, for his perfect Ming Effort. Although kudos to weekender for time and time again providing shots excellent in concept if not execution. Lazy, funny cunt.

mothman

Little Hoover

tater pie

I'm with wherearethespoons - the little girl got me hard....  I know what I mean...

ziggy starbucks

weekender's shots were very funny, excellent work. If he had used a picture of his own face in the first shot, he'd have got my vote.

J.Y.No's 2nd shot is larverly, I like the brick texturing

weekender

Of course, what you MORONS don't realise is that me and Johnny Yesno actually swapped places for the last couple of shots, for a laugh.

So basically, we have subverted your competition and it looks like I will be in the semi-finals, as all these votes forJohnny Yesno are actually for me.

Gradual Decline