Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:27:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2008 Round 4: Johnny Yesno v weekender

Started by Johnny Yesno, August 11, 2008, 08:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: boxofslice on August 14, 2008, 09:00:13 PM
Yesno. I enjoyed the first one and the Banksy Ming.

The Mural Ming! :)

chocky909

I know I'm a day late but I would have voted for weekender, partially out of sympathy but his second was the only one to make me laugh. JY's second was beautifully put together though.

Derek Trucks

Johnny Yesno won this one 15-7 and goes through to the semi-finals.

weekender

In the true spirit of the competition, I'd just like to say:

Fuck off, the lot of you.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: weekender on August 18, 2008, 07:27:07 AM
In the true spirit of the competition, I'd just like to say:

Fuck off, the lot of you.

weekender, you're a true sportsman. It's been a pleasure competing with someone who can still be bothered to go to the trouble of getting the level of abuse just right. It's sadly lacking in today's youth, etc., etc. ...

weekender

Fucking hippy.

Does this competition have random drug testing?  If it doesn't, then I for one would favour its introduction if it gets rid of hippies like you.

Seriously though, we could make Derek Trucks go all around the country collecting urine samples, it'd be brilliant. Like 'Huzzie's Verbwhore Odyssey' but with less Huzzie and more urine.

rudi

If DT gives us his address everyone could post him a sample; we'd be almost literally pissing through his letterbox.

I've been absent but I would have voted JYN for that second shot, a technical marvel.

weekender has been brilliant throughout, after almost going out in the first round. well done weekender. now you're out.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: weekender on August 18, 2008, 11:04:53 PM
Does this competition have random drug testing?  If it doesn't, then I for one would favour its introduction if it gets rid of hippies like you.

Ah, c'mon. You're always hankering after a big CaB love-in. And some drugs. At the same time.