Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:26:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Merry Hell (comic) (new thread)

Started by madhair60, February 27, 2023, 10:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

madhair60

ohhhh that moon talk isn't just the drugs is it

madhair60

I will put Merry Hell on a (short) break soon before I run the last couple of weeks of this run, as being sick three weeks out of the last four has knocked out my backlog. Sorry for the delay!

Agent Dunham

No problem. We're pleased with whatever crumbs you deign to let fall from the table.

NoSleep

There's a lot of it about, madhair.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: madhair60 on February 26, 2024, 09:10:31 AMI will put Merry Hell on a (short) break soon before I run the last couple of weeks of this run, as being sick three weeks out of the last four has knocked out my backlog. Sorry for the delay!

I'll knock your backlog out you lazy son of a bitch

madhair60

madhair60

984. Specific plans

The comic is now taking a short break due to illness on my part. More Merry Hell soon!

selectivememory

Great stuff as always. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Glebe

Senior Baiano

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Hope you're feeling better soon mh. Merry Hell is fantastic and I've really enjoyed reading it, been doing a reread from the start and it's massively cheered me up over the past week or so.

madhair60

i'm very grateful thank you. I really hate that I've had to pause it, it genuinely upsets me and puts me out of sorts. but it won't be long.

when it comes back it'll run for just a couple of weeks before it goes on a bigger break though, i'll have a lot of complex comics to draw then. here's a preview anyway...

NoSleep

madhair60

I've just drawn comic 998. Two more and then I have the rest of "season 7" and I can run it. There'll be a necessary longer break after that, sorry. But I'll try to be as quick as I can. The next part of the comic is special and is different and I hope people will like it. Drawing it will be more time consuming and challenging but it's fun to be at this point in the story. Here's a preview:

Agent Dunham

Looking forward to it, but take all the time it needs.

Brian Freeze

Aye, we are all on tenterhooks waiting for the next instalments but I'm sure most of us would prefer you not to do yourself a mischief in the process.

The Mollusk

Merry's dad is the character I'd most like to hang out with

madhair60

fuck, i'm sorry this is taking so long. dad shit and other miscellaneous work shit has really slowed me down. i am not happy about it. please try to retain enthusiasm. here is another preview.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Take all the time you need, don't worry. However when it does come back it had better be as good as my massively heightened expectations demand or I will block you forever and then turn the entire forum against you

Brian Freeze

That could be awkward at the breakfast table once you two become the new Odd Couple.

I'm definitely imagining you as Jack Lemon in this scenario.

PlanktonSideburns

Yea also happy things like this arriving in its own time

Better be FUCKING GOOD though

Hope alls groovy

madhair60

I have now finished comic 1000 and colouring it all is in progress

wait til you see that shit

Stoneage Dinosaurs

madhair60

not MH (its coming) but did this nonsense today

Fambo Number Mive