Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:00:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2019

Started by dr beat, January 12, 2019, 03:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Why did the fireplace salesman's job fall through? His hearth wasn't in it

poo

Hi fake snooker fan here. Love the world champs - not bothered about the rest of it. Looking forward to seeing the story unfold. Hoping for a bald win.

poo

And glad Ronnie's out. Scummy weasel cunt.

Blue Jam

I admire Zhou's suit. Good to see someone being flamboyant in the absense of Marco Fu.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Flouncer on April 23, 2019, 10:30:54 AM
Bingham's playing gash.

Loving battle of the baldest shittest champions. Snooker as it was meant to be.

Hopefully one will follow through soon.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Haha this red button action is terrifically awful from the two bulbous trolls Dott and Bingham. Tweedlebald.

imitationleather

Quote from: Blue Jam on April 23, 2019, 08:00:49 PM
I admire Zhou's suit. Good to see someone being flamboyant in the absense of Marco Fu.

I want him to stay in the competition purely to see how he tops his current attire.

sevendaughters

Heard someone was having a go at Graeme Dott and came here to kick their heads off. 3 time world finalist, you do NOT get that mileage out of being shit. No Joe Johnson am he.

Blue Jam

How has Mark Allen managed to end up looking this much like Shaun Ryder without using serious quantities of drugs?

Puce Moment

Quote from: Blue Jam on April 23, 2019, 09:05:11 PMHow has Mark Allen managed to end up looking this much like Shaun Ryder without using serious quantities of drugs?

I would imagine that beer, fags and rissoles are a drug to that roly poly gnome.

This year's competition is really excelling - incredible to see O'Sullivan get knocked out like that. Even this Bingham/Dott match is starting to get interesting!

Lost Oliver

Come on Dott!

Used to loathe him until I realised he's probably depressed.

Blue Jam

Zhou leading Allen 4 frames to nil now. It's the children's table today.

I'm also glad Ronnie's out- Puce Moment, after replying to your great post earlier about the whole Ronnie at the Crucible experience, the last few days have just reminded me that I much prefer watching the young guns to the Class of '92, and as I love an underdog I generally find myself rooting for Ronnie's opponents anyway. I also loathe the way the pundits blather on about him as if he is snooker itself, it'd be good to have the spotlight on some new talent this year.

I'm right behind Cahill now, and glad I'll be seeing him and not Ronnie play Maguire when I head to the Crucible on Saturday. I'm also glad I didn't chicken out of putting that fiver on him...

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: sevendaughters on April 23, 2019, 08:40:46 PM
Heard someone was having a go at Graeme Dott and came here to kick their heads off. 3 time world finalist, you do NOT get that mileage out of being shit. No Joe Johnson am he.

Yeah but he looks like a wee bollock so it's fair game.

Lost Oliver

I've just put 2 quid on Dott to come back. What an error. Okay it's only two quid but it's two quid.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on April 23, 2019, 09:23:24 PM
Yeah but he looks like a wee bollock so it's fair game.

everything about him on paper - looks like a ned in a suit, Rangers fan, no personality - is not for me, but he thrills me with his commitment to ruthless psychological warfare.

sevendaughters

9-7 MY FUCKING GOD BINGHAM LOSES THE FRAME ON THE THREE MISSES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 DOTT IS DANCING AROUND THE CRUCIBLE

kidney

Can't quite decide who is playing worse between the two rotund fellas, Bingham and Allen

imitationleather

Dott's shirt looks far too big for him. It really adds to his overwhelming aura of dishevelment and despair.

Flouncer

Fucking hell... I can't believe he's come back from 8-1 to take it to a decider. That's staggering! I've missed it because I was watching (spam).

imitationleather

Quote from: Flouncer on April 23, 2019, 10:21:08 PM
Fucking hell... I can't believe he's come back from 8-1 to take it to a decider. That's staggering! I've missed it because I was watching (spam).

I've also been missing it. That's nuts.

sevendaughters

absolutely amazing, I've been live-tweeting it and feel like I've willed it into happening

pigamus

Quote from: sevendaughters on April 23, 2019, 08:40:46 PM

Nor is Joe Johnson, really, being as he outplayed Steve Davis in his prime and then made the final again the very next year.

Flouncer

Come on Dotty! Shine on you scrotey diamond.

sevendaughters

Quote from: pigamus on April 23, 2019, 10:27:29 PM
Nor is Joe Johnson, really, being as he outplayed Steve Davis in his prime and then made the final again the very next year.

purple patch, Dotty's been knocking them down for 2 decades now!

imitationleather

I enjoyed Dott working the rest and a ten foot cue.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Loving these bald cunts going balls deep into the decider.

Rolf Lundgren

Come on Dott! I will never criticise him for having Simply The Best as his walk-on music if he wins this.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Will one of them Shart?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fuck you Hendry and your HE'S GONE MATE GONE BINGHAM IS GONE NOTHING LEFT bullshit narrative shaping non-commentary.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bing Junhui lives to shart another day