Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:55:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Ferris

Here I am having a deep and meaningful connection with Justin Trudeau:

non capisco

GoblinAhFuckScary

Ray Travez

Dex Sawash

Quote from: non capisco on April 04, 2023, 10:33:11 PMNow this thread has arisen again

I was looking for that picture of nagsworth's bollock, didn't find it so I bumped the thread.

bgmnts

Quote from: Ferris on April 04, 2023, 11:02:31 PMHere I am having a deep and meaningful connection with Justin Trudeau:

Next time you meet him, can you ask him what his dad felt about being in Uncanny X-Men #120 and why he didn't respect Wolverine's decision to resign from Alpha Flight?

Ferris

What the fuck did you think I was there to ask?

spaghetamine

The Mollusk

Quote from: Dex Sawash on April 05, 2023, 05:21:35 PMI was looking for that picture of nagsworth's bollock, didn't find it so I bumped the thread.

I'm hoping you're referring to the Wimblewrong pic as I don't recall ever posting my actual bollock here. Maybe I did though.

Pink Gregory

Vodkafone

Glebe

The Mollusk

These threads were a lot more fun when we used to photoshop anuses on each others mouths and stuff

Glebe

Everyone on CaB was fathered by Jarvis.

itsfredtitmus

Zetetic

Stretching the thread's title to breaking point, but fuck it:

I might suggest "the cross-dressing corpse of John Lennon" if you're trying to be nice.

Glebe

Quote from: Zetetic on May 24, 2023, 08:54:00 PMI might suggest "the cross-dressing corpse of John Lennon" if you're trying to be nice.

Wow, like don't put yourself down or anything! I think 'tis a fine photo!

Zetetic

You're a sweet one, @Glebe, and relentlessly kind on here in my impression. (Which I worry from me sounds like some sort of veiled insult, but I promise it's meant entirely as an earnest compliment.)

ollyboro

Mr Eggs

Quote from: Zetetic on May 24, 2023, 08:54:00 PMStretching the thread's title to breaking point, but fuck it:

I might suggest "the cross-dressing corpse of John Lennon" if you're trying to be nice.

Bald. Like everycunt on here. Xxx

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: Zetetic on May 24, 2023, 08:54:00 PMStretching the thread's title to breaking point, but fuck it:

you look fucking great babe

bgmnts

Supergluing your hand to your mouth is an interesting look. Might adopt this.

Zetetic

Quote from: bgmnts on May 26, 2023, 12:42:31 PMSupergluing your hand to your mouth is an interesting look. Might adopt this.
It's solved a bunch of issues for me across worrying about gender presentation, and my home and work lives. 9/10 would recommend manuorodesis to anyone.

You too are sweet @GoblinAhFuckScary and very generous.

@Mr Eggs , you are less sweet and making me wonder exactly what dreadful intersection of chasers I appeal to these days. Not sure whether to leave phimosis on my dating profiles or not.

Glebe

"BBC Arts Corespondent Zetetic, outside a museum." ;)

Zetetic

I hit full Gompertz-mode at about 8km/h on the bike.

itsfredtitmus