Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WHO'S READY FOR MONKEY POX?

Started by Mister Six, May 21, 2022, 12:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

Imma livin' wid da pox
Imma livin' wid da MONKEY POX!

The Bumlord

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 22, 2022, 12:52:27 PMImagine your manager, bound by confidentiality but desperate to tell everyone you've been shagging monkeys.

Again!

Video Game Fan 2000

If there is a global monkeypox pandemic and millions die, we can only hope that the pandemic memorials will mostly be statues of people shagging all kinds of monkeys

"do you know the piano is on my foot?"
"no but come up here and suck my dick" 

Dex Sawash

audiocreator

Grammarly didn't help me find the word chlamydia, but google did.

Forget the point I was going to make now.  But it was chlamydia related.  If I remember it I will private message you.

imitationleather

Quote from: audiocreator on May 22, 2022, 06:54:36 PMGrammarly didn't help me find the word chlamydia, but google did.

Forget the point I was going to make now.  But it was chlamydia related.  If I remember it I will private message you.

Was it "Do you want some chlamydia? I've got plenty going spare"?

king_tubby

Should I be worried? Will they finally make a monkey out of me?

Butchers Blind

Quote from: king_tubby on May 22, 2022, 09:10:35 PMShould I be worried? Will they finally make a monkey out of me?

You should be worried.

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=94465.0

First sign is not paying attention to online comedy forums.

king_tubby

TrenterPercenter

Is it called chlamydia because it makes your cock or fanny smell of clams?

Check in this Dunston.

Mister Six

Quote from: curiousoranges on May 22, 2022, 10:14:12 PMCheck in this Dunston.

Fucking hell. Incredible work. You've been sitting on that for years, haven't you?

Alberon

The nature of Monkeypox was irrepressible!

Quote from: Mister Six on May 22, 2022, 10:15:20 PMFucking hell. Incredible work. You've been sitting on that for years, haven't you?

Made it up on the fly. I was worried that when the threads were then merged, nobody would be able to appreciate my genius, so a cup of PG Tips to you.

Mister Six

Quote from: curiousoranges on May 22, 2022, 10:21:23 PMMade it up on the fly. I was worried that when the threads were then merged, nobody would be able to appreciate my genius, so a cup of PG Tips to you.

I wouldn't let Barry make a monkey out of you.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 22, 2022, 03:17:22 PMpeople shagging all kinds of monkeys

Of course, they're all Japanese snow monkeys when I've finished with them.

non capisco

Just texted work that I have asymptomatic Monkey Pox, that should be good for the rest of the week.

Sherringford Hovis

idunnosomename

Ay ay ay
Ay ay ay

Huggin up the big Monkey Pox

idunnosomename

Monkey POX!

Spreading all around from block to block

Raised spots that scab and then fall off

It is the Monkey Pox!

Head Gardener

Video Game Fan 2000

Norton Canes

Am I living with the pox?
Am I living with the monkey pox?
Am I living with the pox?

gilbertharding

Somebody calls me on the phone
Say "hey, is Deedee home?
You want to take a walk
You want to go cop
You want to go get some Monkey Pox?"

Goldentony

WHOS READY FOR MONKS WHO YOU PRESS THEIR HEAD DOWN AND AN ERECTION FLIES UP FROM THEIR GOWN

Hey hey, we've got monkey pox,
People say we monkey around
But we're too busy suffering from weeping lesions and that fuck it post

Zero Gravitas

Insane reporting on this by the BBC today where in the same article they say both:

Quote from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62279436The monkeypox outbreak has been declared a global health emergency by the World Health Organization.

and

Quote from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62279436Dr Tedros said the emergency committee had been unable to reach a consensus on whether the monkeypox outbreak should be classified as a global health emergency.

While the WHO has shit all new to say officially, but they do say that the presentation is uniquely perineal/perianal with this strain- which sounds GREAT having seen the photos of pustulus sores the size of a pound coin.

Zero Gravitas

WHO has a release now https://www.who.int/news/item/23-07-2022-second-meeting-of-the-international-health-regulations-(2005)-(ihr)-emergency-committee-regarding-the-multi-country-outbreak-of-monkeypox

Quote from: https://www.who.int/news/item/23-07-2022-second-meeting-of-the-international-health-regulations-(2005)-(ihr)-emergency-committee-regarding-the-multi-country-outbreak-of-monkeypoxMathematical models estimate the basic reproduction number (R0) to be above 1 in MSM populations, and below 1 in other settings. For example, in Spain, the estimated R0 is 1.8, in the United Kingdom 1.6, and in Portugal 1.4.

The UK is gay having sex with men now, recognition long past due.

QuoteWith the exception of Nigeria, the remaining four countries reported that 99% of cases were occurring in MSM, and mainly among those with multiple partners.

Looks like that's a bad idea at the moment though.

An interesting nexus between a chance initial infection of MSM and a genuine public health need to focus on them for squashing it, I can't say I've heard any gay monkey plague patter but surely it can't be too far down the road, government sponsored adverts with a hand carving out and then toppling a giant granite macaque?

Replies From View

Quote from: Goldentony on May 24, 2022, 04:30:18 PMWHOS READY FOR MONKS WHO YOU PRESS THEIR HEAD DOWN AND AN ERECTION FLIES UP FROM THEIR GOWN

POP-UP PRIVATES

it's called