Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:45:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 2 - DoesNotFollow vs TheGingerAlien

Started by DoesNotFollow, July 25, 2023, 12:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

TheGingerAlien

BlodwynPig

Did you know Michael Winner nearly died after ingesting a toxin released by the bacteria Vibrio vulnificus in oysters he ate while in Barbados? I believe he also contracted MSRA and food poisoning after eating Steak tartare, too!

TheGingerAlien

Cerys

Nice!  There's a joke I could make here, but I won't in case it's too close to DNF's plans for a return shot.

touchingcloth

I don't think I recognise any of the people in the opening shot, except maybe...is Homer Andrew Tater?

The Mollusk

Two absolute crackers there. The banality of the Flanders at the window really got me

Clive Dogshit

I love both of these shots, but especially the Jaws with the little cake in the Timpsons dining ad, cute as f

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 28, 2023, 10:52:20 AMI'm definitely booking a Timpsons dining exerience

It's so much more than just great tasting keys and shoes. You'll love it.

DoesNotFollow

Loving it. I look forward to returning but have had a family bereavement this week so there may be a delay.

Quote from: Cerys on July 27, 2023, 11:15:25 AMNice!  There's a joke I could make here, but I won't in case it's too close to DNF's plans for a return shot.

I am planless as yet so go ahead!

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on July 28, 2023, 03:23:35 PMLoving it. I look forward to returning but have had a family bereavement this week so there may be a delay.

I am planless as yet so go ahead!

Sorry to hear that DNF. Take all the time you need as far as I'm concerned. Took me bloody ages to get around to my return shot anyway.

selectivememory

Just remembered about the deadline for this match, which passed this morning. Given TheGingerAlien is ok with it, I'm going to give DoesNotFollow a few more days to play their return shot. Hope all is well with you DNF!

DoesNotFollow

I had one idea for a return but know I won't get a chance soon to do it so I'm afraid I'll have to bow out at this stage. Thanks and well done Ginger.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on July 31, 2023, 07:58:29 AMI had one idea for a return but know I won't get a chance soon to do it so I'm afraid I'll have to bow out at this stage. Thanks and well done Ginger.

Ahh no, are you sure? I'm happy to wait. Hope you're ok DNF

selectivememory

Happy to leave it open a little longer if requested, but unless DNF indicates that they would like an extension, I'll proceed with the draw for the next round this evening.

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

touchingcloth

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 31, 2023, 12:55:27 PMReally? Thought his shot here was one of the weaker efforts of the season

Don't tell him, but I'm only voting for him so I can say I made a mistake just before SM is about to announce the results and change for a better poster, i.e. literally anyone, even one of the bad banned posters. It will crush him lol.

selectivememory

Just be careful lads. We don't want to accidentally end up with Ferris in the semis.

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris

For all the haterz - I've scored in three matches of WW2023, the most of any player in the entire tournament.

An honour of course, but not an undeserved one.

selectivememory

Gonna call this one for TheGingerAlien then.

Hope all is well with you DNF. Thanks for playing. Have really enjoyed your work, as always.

Ferris

touchingcloth

Hope you're doing well, DNF. You served the first shot of the tournament this year (of the matches that went their full, legal course), and you really kicked if off in style with that, er, filth. I hope you're back to draw some bedonged pretzels again next time.

touchingcloth

PlanktonSideburns

Yea I'm retracting all my votes for ferris also

Get recounting please