Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WHO'S READY FOR MONKEY POX?

Started by Mister Six, May 21, 2022, 12:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

Already tired of Covid-19, the eldritch being that dictates the mundane horrors of our everyday existence has now decided to inflict monkey pox on the world, with the WHO calling an emergency meeting after the disease infected more than 100 people in Europe - an area usually untroubled by it. It's also turned up in New York.

Monkey pox!

It's probably not going to be a new super pandemic because it requires close contact to spread, but still - another thing to fret about in this awful timeline we've found ourselves in.

Are YOU ready for monkey pox?

Sebastian Cobb

[tag]Johnny Vegas' second comeback[/tag]

bgmnts

Quote from: Mister Six on May 21, 2022, 12:00:38 AMAlready tired of Covid-19, the eldritch being that dictates the mundane horrors of everyday existence

Rupert Murdoch?

buttgammon

Give it a year and we'll all be making dark jokes about those old PG Tips adverts in the monkeypox subforum.

shiftwork2

Bird flu, Swine flu, SARS-CoV2.  All of this viral bullshit came to nuttin.  We can do gibbonpox standing on our heads.  Let's endure!

Pink Gregory

I scream, you scream, we all scream for POX!

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Mister Six on May 21, 2022, 12:00:38 AMAlready tired of Covid-19, the eldritch being that dictates the mundane horrors of our everyday existence has now decided to inflict monkey pox on the world, with the WHO calling an emergency meeting after the disease infected more than 100 people in Europe - an area usually untroubled by it. It's also turned up in New York.

Monkey pox!

It's probably not going to be a new super pandemic because it requires close contact to spread, but still - another thing to fret about in this awful timeline we've found ourselves in.

Are YOU ready for monkey pox?
Oh good, something they can blame on gay black immigrants.

Des Wigwam

Haven't even had Covid yet. I don't think a lot of people will bother getting this one tbh.

The Mollusk

It sounds like a delicious breakfast cereal, so with that, I am IN for some Monkey Pocks!

imitationleather

Isn't it sexually transmitted?

So everyone on this forum has absolutely nothing to worry about.

bgmnts

Just read this happened in 2003 in the Midwest region of the US due to, surprise surprise, an exotic animal importer. Only 71 people got so going to assume this will be very low number also.

jobotic

Elton John considersfuckitpost

pancreas

idunnosomename

I sucked some cocks and caught the pox and thats whats bothering me

Video Game Fan 2000

if this doesn't make humanity realise finally that all monkeys need to be killed i don't know what will

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 21, 2022, 01:06:29 PMif this doesn't make humanity realise finally that all monkeys need to not be fucked by pervs i don't know what will

Fixed that etc

Butchers Blind

Monkeys are the sluts of the animal kingdom. Its no wonder they're riddled with sexually transmitted diseases.

Video Game Fan 2000

they're the sluts of the plant, human and geological kingdoms as well

JesusAndYourBush

The conspiracy theories have already started about "Russia experimenting with monkey pox in the 90's."

checkoutgirl

Pox is an nicely Victorian sounding disease. It's the era of TikTok, it should be called monke22 or something. I think it requires sex to spread so I'm bulletproof.

Lord Mandrake

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 21, 2022, 03:47:41 PMMonkeys are the sluts of the animal kingdom. Its no wonder they're riddled with sexually transmitted diseases.

Dolphins are aggressive fuck sluts too.

Consignia

Covid?

🎵I'd rather have a dose Monkey Pox!🎶

Jittlebags

I think I might ease up on the old frotting until this is over.

privatefriend

🎵 Special technique of monkeypoxing

The Bumlord

I'd love to call in sick with this, just proudly stating "I'VE GOT MONKEYPOX" and hanging up.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Ooh, chimpanzee that, he's only gone and written it down

MONKEY POX

All Surrogate

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on May 21, 2022, 07:59:09 PMDolphins are aggressive fuck sluts too.

The defence rests, your honour.

Quote from: Consignia on May 21, 2022, 08:03:26 PMCovid?

🎵I'd rather have a dose Monkey Pox!🎶

I understand they call it Scabbo Crispies now.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: The Bumlord on May 22, 2022, 03:32:53 AMI'd love to call in sick with this, just proudly stating "I'VE GOT MONKEYPOX" and hanging up.

Imagine your manager, bound by confidentiality but desperate to tell everyone you've been shagging monkeys.