Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:23:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WHO'S READY FOR MONKEY POX?

Started by Mister Six, May 21, 2022, 12:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Dear admins. It's now officially a Global Health Emergency, so needs its own sub-forum, like we had for Corona.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Replies From View on July 23, 2022, 06:27:23 PMGAYS, WOMEN AND CHILDREN

FIRST!

The Titanic crew were surprisingly progressive.

Replies From View

Quote from: jamiefairlie on July 23, 2022, 06:31:33 PMFIRST!

The Titanic crew were surprisingly progressive.

They were the best at commenting under YouTube videos.

elliszeroed

Jon Poxley... something... jokefail.

Dex Sawash

Just threw out all my Monkeypox Beer

The Mollusk

Can we just get actually properly wiped off the face of the earth with something quicker than this shite please? Literally just give me a deadline, specific time preferably so I know exactly how long I've got to get fucking blitzed and listen to Tago Mago at full volume before it hits. Answers on a postcard cheers

Mr Vegetables

I read that nobody knows what animal Ebola is actually evolved to infect; just that it leaks out into the rest of us and kills us horribly. They think it's a bat, because bats have very good immune systems that find fucking Ebola to be mild.

Anyway, what I mean is that I am not that worried about Monkey Pox. Come back when it's Bat Pox: I won't be worried about that either, because it will have killed us all

bgmnts

Would love a set time for world annihilation because i'd love to sleep through it or get wiped out whilst having a shit.

Armed Traffic Warden

I'm planning to rid the world of monkey pox.

I remember an old experiment with monkeys, a box and nuts. So I'm going to stand on the NHM roof bellowing the monkeys near. I'll then drop me knickers and entice the little tinkers hands in through my pee pee hole.

Once they grab my nuts they'll be trapped and we can nuke them successively, one by one. It will be long arduous work. But my country needs me. My genitalia are at your disposal Mr Johnson. Or rather, my Mr Johnson is at your disposal, you genitalia.