Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:47:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Comedy bootleg site

Started by Uzi Lover, October 02, 2005, 07:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uzi Lover

There's been talk of this for a while so I've set one up. Hope you like it.

Mr. Analytical

RHX

Absolutely fantastic!

QuoteIf you have bootlegs you'd like to share PM doggydoggycatman on Soulseek

Is there anything in particular you're looking for, or are any and all comedy bootlegs wanted?

Mr. Analytical

I hadn't heard the new Sadowitz.  It's utterly breath-taking, The man is a genius.

Pinball

Fantastic job! Respect.

And thanks ;-)

Edit: Have you got my Phil Hammond bootleg?

Hairy Chin

Rev

An absolutely superb effort!  I dread to think about the bandwidth issues and soforth involved in such a thing, but I'm sure you know what you're up to.  It's a 'nice one, thanks' from me until I get stuck in to the content, in other words.

slim

Thank you! I've nicked Sean Lock and Jerry Sadowitz and am looking forward to sticking them on my mp3 player for the walk to work and back.

Capuchin

Cheers Uzi, much appreciated.

dot

Cheers for sadowitz gig, I haven't laughed like that in ages :)

Uzi Lover

QuoteIs there anything in particular you're looking for, or are any and all comedy bootlegs wanted?
No anything will be welcomely received, including the Phil Hammond bootleg you're offering Pinball.

Regular John

Bookmarked! :)

How about a newsgroup posting scheme for something like this? It saves on bandwidth costs and once it's up you're pretty much guaranteed full speed downloads.

Charles Charlie Charles

Ho-ho! Not For The Easily Offended is supoib! Cheers for that.

lankinpark

Smashing stuff. Thanks for this.

Beagle 2

Brilliant stuff for us dialup-ers. You're a star.

gmoney

Nice one! I am truely grateful!

kidsick5000

Very belatedly, thanks.

At last I know what Daniel Kitson is like. And I have been wondering for ages. Genuinely had no idea. Didnt know if it was a character, or really obscure surrealist monologues or what. So, thanks again

And now I can broadcast my love of Jerry Sadowitz across the office.

Go With The Flow

I've got Ricky Gervais - Animals on MP3 (but that can be bought), and Jack Dee live at the Apollo (got it free with the Observer) on WMA, if you want any of them.

The Mumbler

Quote from: "kidsick5000"
At last I know what Daniel Kitson is like. And I have been wondering for ages. Genuinely had no idea. Didnt know if it was a character, or really obscure surrealist monologues or what. So, thanks again.

Saw him do a fair bit of the Edinburgh show in Brixton last night.  I'd seen him live before, and he was very very good the first time, but he was astonishing last night.  The warmth in the man colours every single line.  And his timing is amazing.

Maximash

Uzi Lover

quadraspazzed

Uzi, thanks for this. That Alan Parker thing is fantastic. As is Sadowitz's Total Abuse.

Unfortunatley, the Newman/Thomas thing I went to, the recording is really really dire. I'll have a go at cleaning it up, but I'm not hopeful really. But as it goes, it was a great gig (though Thomas resused some of the same jokes he did when I saw him two years ago). Newman was really good though.