Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:06:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

020210us Th1ngs

Started by touchingcloth, January 06, 2021, 06:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This thread title...

...is a gobsmack conveyed
...decrees that your dad will ejaculate but once through his human male penis, and be gone
...cinderella's tits.  just her absolute fucking tits
I BET YOU DO DO-DO YOU DOODLE OLD DOOBEN I BET YOU DOOBY DO
...is renowned for rotisserying a robot grief dog within its own grave
wap wap Wap Wap WApWApWAPWWAPWAPWAPWAP
BATON DAVID
OTHER

touchingcloth

Eazy-E had good AIDS. Perhaps.

NoSleep

Is there a connection between the words "at" and "attend"; e.g. "I was at that gig"/"I attended that gig"?

FredNurke

There's a connection, but it's remote: the at- in 'attend' was originally ad-, which is the Latin equivalent of English 'at', both descending from the same Indo-European element.

touchingcloth

Chaka Khan's mate Rufus is a band, not a guy. There's not even a Rufus in the band.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 20, 2022, 11:39:37 AMChaka Khan's mate Rufus is a band, not a guy. There's not even a Rufus in the band.

I had a similar thing with Cameo, I thought it was a mononym of Larry Blackmon.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 20, 2022, 11:43:22 AMI had a similar thing with Cameo, I thought it was a mononym of Larry Blackmon.

Funnily enough I put Word Up! on and it "played similar" to Ain't Nobody, hence my post. Circles in circles.

Cerys

Has anyone else noticed that Jeremy Paxman is apparently turning into a character from a Pixar film?

beanheadmcginty

Sebastian Cobb

spose he is to dour to pull off dreamworks face.

touchingcloth

rilk

Gaby Roslin did not change her name to Gabby Logan after getting married. They are not the same person.

touchingcloth

I have the same confusion. I'm not sure I can even picture two faces alongside the two names. I think one of them does sports and the other one...not sports.

Replies From View

touchingcloth

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 29, 2022, 02:19:17 AMThey?

Yeah, before New Roman the Times did a bunch of shitty fonts that never caught on.  That one with just squares for every letter was the absolute worst.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on May 29, 2022, 09:38:16 AMYeah, before New Roman the Times did a bunch of shitty fonts that never caught on.  That one with just squares for every letter was the absolute worst.

The?

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 29, 2022, 10:28:43 AMThe?

Yes the.

The Times Crossword
The Times Educational Supplement
The Times New Roman
The Times Square

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on May 29, 2022, 10:40:36 AMYes the.

The Times Crossword
The Times Educational Supplement
The Times New Roman
The Times Square

I think you mean Morris Day And The Mother Fucking Times Educational Supplement.

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 29, 2022, 10:46:15 AMI think you mean Morris Day And The Mother Fucking Times Educational Supplement.

There was discussion about where the definite article should go, yes.

pigamus

Quote from: rilk on May 28, 2022, 02:08:40 PMGaby Roslin did not change her name to Gabby Logan after getting married. They are not the same person.

Annabel Giles and Annabel Croft absolutely are the same person though, don't fall for that one

Replies From View

When you think about it, Gaby Roslin was never pronouncing her first name properly.

touchingcloth

Dex Sawash

Tennis court clay is crushed brick*.
Tune in later today to learn where bricks originate.

* if top Google result for where does tennis court clay come from is accurate

touchingcloth

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 29, 2022, 03:56:03 PMTennis court clay is crushed brick*.
Tune in later today to learn where bricks originate.

* if top Google result for where does tennis court clay come from is accurate

The previous year's Wimbledon winner has to provide all of the shitted bricks ready for crushing.

touchingcloth

Baby Yoda is a baby Yoda, not baby the Yoda.

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 29, 2022, 05:43:29 PMThe previous year's Wimbledon winner has to provide all of the shitted bricks ready for crushing.

Wimblewrong

pigamus

Golf balls aren't round and aren't balls

beanheadmcginty

The reason why Airwolf and the helicopter in Jurassic Park look so much cooler than other helicopters is because they haven't got the skids on.

JesusAndYourBush

touchingcloth

The one in Jurassic Park (I watched it a couple of nights ago, funnily enough) has wheels rather than skids, so I guess they retract like a plane's.

A related JP 020210u5 thing that always gets me is that, unlike in the book, the film's Hammond doesn't get eaten by his own creations.