Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:49:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

GC Rowling's Icky Bog Adventures, part 3: The Prisoners of Trans Cabal

Started by Mister Six, April 05, 2023, 10:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDanketies

What reputational or financial losses has she suffered as a result of these tweets anyway? I reckon she is used to getting lawyers to threaten people and doesn't even really need to think about the legal definition of defamation when she pays her lawyers. IANAL though

Kankurette

Someone coined the term 'lawfare' for what JKR does.

Really not a fan of people defending JKR in the anti-JKR tag on Tumblr and saying 'she's not BFF with Matt Walsh, KJK does not endorse Nazi salutes and you're all just testerical twitterheads'. Why does KJK have the Proud Boys doing security for her?

Quote from: Kankurette link=msg=5557892 dateWhy does KJK have the Proud Boys doing security for her?

Correction - it was the Three Percenters doing her security, The Proud Boy leader was giving a speech at her event in Miami.

Kankurette

Quote from: Better Midlands on March 21, 2024, 08:01:21 PMCorrection - it was the Three Percenters doing her security, The Proud Boy leader was giving a speech at her event in Miami.
That's even worse. I had to remind myself of who Three Percenters were and JKR endorsed them.

Quote from: Kankurette on March 21, 2024, 08:08:28 PMThat's even worse. I had to remind myself of who Three Percenters were and JKR endorsed them.

I forgot about that - there's so much going on!

Kankurette

I...really don't think Three Percenters are feminists. They're certainly not the kind of people who'd be angry about Roe v Wade.

And this is more proof that 'what is your Hogwarts House?' is S4C and as a Wheel of Time fan I'm more interested in what your Ajah would be

shoulders

canadagoose

Catalogue Trousers

Quote from: Kankurette on March 21, 2024, 08:39:55 PMI...really don't think Three Percenters are feminists. They're certainly not the kind of people who'd be angry about Roe v Wade.

And this is more proof that 'what is your Hogwarts House?' is S4C and as a Wheel of Time fan I'm more interested in what your Ajah would be

Also...

These brave men.

I can barely keep a straight face here. The wankers.

Kankurette

I'm amazed a Tate is defending JKR. Her being a woman and that. I read somewhere that boys who've been watching Andrew Tate have been having a go at their mums for working, because women shouldn't have jobs and men should be providers.

Hobo With A Shit Pun

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Kankurette on March 22, 2024, 09:44:05 AMI'm amazed a Tate is defending JKR. Her being a woman and that. I read somewhere that boys who've been watching Andrew Tate have been having a go at their mums for working, because women shouldn't have jobs and men should be providers.
And those boys should swiftly be told to get a fucking job if they're so smart. And then have their phones taken off them.

Kankurette

IIRC they resent their dads as well for not being good enough providers. 

Pink Gregory

it's just game recognise game

She's just an anti-woke celebrity now, class solidarity among those types strikes again

DreadedScotsman

Jowling Kowling Rowling having a normal April fools by engaging is some targeted harassment

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/1774747068944265615?t=6iRM7cMrbpjFa8rzzx41-A&s=19

BritishHobo

If she doesn't get arrested for this does that mean they'll finally shut the fuck up about the whole thing

idunnosomename

Be interesting how this goes down. BBC mentioning it as "a series of posts on social media" when talking about the Scottish hate crime law change. Rather than it being open misgendering of people who havent done anything wrong except, in her eyes, be transgender.

lipsink

Underturd

idunnosomename

The lovebombs and likes and attention are worth their weight in gold

Jack Shaftoe

Christ, that would have taken her all morning to write, hope it was worth it in internet likes. I reckon the moment she'll finally crack and talk to Glinner is when she realises he can add little speech bubbles to pics, if he teaches her to do that in a few weeks she can finally up her game.

Kankurette

George White

Speaking as a man (gender nonconforming, but still a man) who has been sexually harrassed by a woman (in public, on a bus), does someone like her think men can't be sexually assaulted?

Like her view of Mridul Wadhwa being a man, then they don't count as a victim of violence?

BTW looked up Katie Neeves, and pre-transition, they strike me as the eggiest 'man' I've ever seen. 

Underturd

She doesn't like men, so any male victim was asking for it.

George White

How insecure of her is that all her profile pics are either cartoons or really blurry?
That just makes her even more of a target for harrassment from the likes of Mia Moore Marchant.

She really hasn't got a clue.

Underturd