Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:37:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What happened to Noel Edmunds, you don't ask?

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, October 28, 2023, 01:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

How very spiritual of him.

Good to know he's a cunt wherever he lives.

Edmonds

Fambo Number Mive

Quote...Edmonds has a car collection which includes a Land Rover Armageddon, complete with a public address system to blast music, as well as lights and sirens.

The number plates of his various vehicles reveal his sense of humour – he likes to play with the number 4 and the letter Q (as in, "f... you") – which people point out hardly fits with his positivity message. Edmonds says it's just a bit of fun...

Legend Noel

superthunderstingcar

Are we sure yer Edmonds didn't end up in New Zealand after fleeing the UK for some reason? I haven't seen Clive Anderson on the telly for a while.

Jasha

QuoteHe gets that people were wary of him when he first arrived.

"I totally sympathise with the suspicion," he says. "When people are ignorant they become more suspicious.

Neol's lost none of his tact or charm

Mr Banlon

He justs wants to be a cunty king from a fairytale doesn't he?

shoulders

Has anyone ever seen him with A Friend or A Partner

Blumf

Quote from: shoulders on October 28, 2023, 02:04:55 PMHas anyone ever seen him with A Friend or A Partner

Wasn't it a girlfriend who got him into phoning up pets?

Alberon

Norton Canes

He could start a new game show it could be called Sheep, Sheep, Sheep

Norton Canes

Butchers Blind

If you call 01 811 8055 you can still get through to Noel.

Video Game Fan 2000

Noels House Party takes on a bleak new tone if you know he was slumlording in Crinkley Bottom and everyone who turned up did so because they were obliged to keep in his good books

"noel the wifes sick and the baby needs medicine... i cant pay this week...but...ill do anything...if it helps...i still have my body... "
"GET IN THE BLOBBY SUIT"

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Norton Canes on October 28, 2023, 04:01:12 PMBecause he's in New Zealand
"Organised commercial bungee jumping began with the New Zealander, A J Hackett, who made his first jump from Auckland's Greenhithe Bridge in 1986"

Red82

He's currently mudding in a blobby suit.  Chomping at the bit to appear in the road ,in front of some random dame.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: shoulders on October 28, 2023, 02:04:55 PMHas anyone ever seen him with A Friend or A Partner

what happened to his out and proud doll fetish

did i fucking hallucinate that

Quote from: superthunderstingcar on October 28, 2023, 01:51:49 PMAre we sure yer Edmonds didn't end up in New Zealand after fleeing the UK for some reason?

Well he didn't end up there by staying in Blighty, did he?

PlanktonSideburns

Video Game Fan 2000

Goldentony

how does this cunt get in? they're famously picky about letting anyone in arent they? since Australia got flooded with racist English electricians

Gurke and Hare

Our once-penal Antipodean unloading of undesirables persists by self-selection.

Lemming

Oh my god, it's actually beyond Partridge levels:
QuoteSources familiar with what happened say Edmonds arrived at his neighbours' one evening with an offer.

"He said 'take it or leave it, I'm not leaving here until you give me an answer'," the source says. "He wouldn't leave them alone to discuss it, he just sat at the kitchen table, he caught them at a weak moment."
Quote"Moving day was another story. He stood at the fence line... and he just made their life miserable. He just stood there and watched and every hour or so they were getting calls from their lawyer saying, 'he wants possession and he wants it now'.

"He was going to start deducting money from the purchase price if they weren't out - they had an hour."
Even does the Partridge "some people might say [my true motivation], but they're wrong" thing:
QuoteIt's simple, Edmonds says – he loves the place and wants to do his bit for the natural environment.

"I'm here... to give, to make a difference. My love has always been the environment, the countryside.

"I haven't just been buying property for the sake of it."

So is Blobby roaming wild in the country there?

PlanktonSideburns

Blobbies are very much second class citizens there sad to say, noel has actually secured plans to build a hotel on an ancient blobby burial ground

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Goldentony on October 28, 2023, 06:32:45 PMhow does this cunt get in? they're famously picky about letting anyone in arent they? since Australia got flooded with racist English electricians
The article mentions something to do with the amount he was prepared to invest.

Cold Meat Platter

I've been building up a collection of Edmondsalia over the last year or so.

This is his "annual" format autobiography from 1978 that I got off of Amazon for basically postage. Pure, unrefined, Partridge.

And look! It's signed!

I wonder who Carol and Sadie were and why they got rid of this book.

This is an abomination:

Just the worst wacky off-the-wall zanyness possible

Help me.