Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:11:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What happened to Noel Edmunds, you don't ask?

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, October 28, 2023, 01:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: The Bumlord on October 28, 2023, 06:36:49 PM£86 million!

Cunt

And to think he said losing his business to that Lloyds fraud thing destroyed his life. Poor fucker down to his last £80m.

Alberon

To be fair, if I had that money I'd most likely want to buy a sizeable chunk of New Zealand as well.

Probably wouldn't be such a weirdly menacing oddball about it though.

Probably.

Berries

Part deux - https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300993866/youre-the-enemy-noel-edmonds-cycleway-rant-and-a-meeting-of-conspiracy-theorists

I saw him walking around the main street in Queenstown six months ago. Had a bit of a double take but then Googled to find he had moved here. I preferred Tiswas to Swap Shop anyway. If I had been on to it I would have given him the big Ooooooooooooooookkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy and the DCM.

Sounds like a bit of a prick to be honest. I understand that part three tomorrow has something in it about him keeping Keith Chegwin in a cage.

Two Headed Sex Beast

Quote from: If you can't support the River Haven community at this pivotal time, I will understand. But I won't forget. No threat, just fact. Love and positivity, Noel.

Absolute mad cunt. Sounds like he's trying to start a cult

George White

I think everyone on here is a little obsessed with Neol, myself included.

Seems the old Peter Serafinowicz joke is true.

Where were you when you learned about the 2027 Noelstown Massacre

Oosp

I hope to fuck that Mr. Blobby absolutely wrecks this cunt's funeral. Charging down the aisle, slapping the A2 headshot off its easel with an EMP mat, pelting bouquets at the walls, tearing the whalesong CD out of the player, yelling BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY into the mic, wrestling the lectern to the ground, slamming into the coffin like a fucking tornado, pulling Edmonds out and running around with him held aloft, screaming BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY at the horrified congregation, running out the door with the corpse, dropping and picking it up repeatedly, stumbling undaunted out of the carpark and down the road with his damaged freight slung over his polkadot shoulders, roaring BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY at the sky, wheeling through the midday traffic, then heaving Edmonds off a motorway bridge and never looking back

superthunderstingcar

Turns out Lloyds Bank didn't fuck him enough.

BlodwynPig

He was very kind when i met him in South Zeal

Quote from: Oosp on October 29, 2023, 09:00:42 AMI hope to fuck that Mr. Blobby absolutely wrecks causes this cunt's funeral. Charging down the aisle, slapping the A2 headshot off its easel with an EMP mat, pelting bouquets at the walls, tearing the whalesong CD out of the player, yelling BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY into the mic, wrestling the lectern to the ground, slamming into the coffin like a fucking tornado, pulling Edmonds out and running around with him held aloft, screaming BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY at the horrified congregation, running out the door with the corpse, dropping and picking it up repeatedly, stumbling undaunted out of the carpark and down the road with his damaged freight slung over his polkadot shoulders, roaring BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY at the sky, wheeling through the midday traffic, then heaving Edmonds off a motorway bridge and never looking back

I totally agree.

Juan K Perros

steve98

Quote from: Oosp on October 29, 2023, 09:00:42 AMI hope to fuck that Mr. Blobby absolutely wrecks this cunt's funeral. Charging down the aisle, slapping the A2 headshot off its easel with an EMP mat, pelting bouquets at the walls, tearing the whalesong CD out of the player, yelling BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY into the mic, wrestling the lectern to the ground, slamming into the coffin like a fucking tornado, pulling Edmonds out and running around with him held aloft, screaming BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY at the horrified congregation, running out the door with the corpse, dropping and picking it up repeatedly, stumbling undaunted out of the carpark and down the road with his damaged freight slung over his polkadot shoulders, roaring BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY at the sky, wheeling through the midday traffic, then heaving Edmonds off a motorway bridge and never looking back

And then we (The gawkers on the motorway bridge) get a look at the face of the corpse, and it isn't Noel - Blobby's got the WRONG FUNERAL!

H-O-W-L

He's still at most the sixth-worst former Radio One DJ, behind Jimmy Savile, Chris Denning, Mark Page, John Peel, and Dave Lee Travis, based on the current lack of evidence of him noncing.

centristmelt

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on October 29, 2023, 06:42:43 PMHe's still at most the sixth-worst former Radio One DJ, behind Jimmy Savile, Chris Denning, Mark Page, John Peel, and Dave Lee Travis, based on the current lack of evidence of him noncing.

Seventh behind Tim Westwood?

boki

PlanktonSideburns

No irony, I would fucking LOVE to see this. Looks like a ludicrous night

Russ L

It says that it's for the championship.  I'm glad to see that the pro wrestling industry is moving forward and letting Blobbies get their rightful opportunities nowadays.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on October 28, 2023, 06:34:23 PM

The mystery tag partner can only be Neol.

its clearly Giga Chad, they're not bothered hiding it

Jasha

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on October 28, 2023, 06:34:23 PM

The mystery tag partner can only be Neol.

So that's what happened to the Blobby costume on eBay

dissolute ocelot

Surely it's Posh Paws the Swap Shop dinosaur.

Gulftastic

I'm hoping that's Noel seeming turn to utter madness is revealed to be the most in depth and longest Gotcha! of all time. Noel's masterplan. The truth will be revealed on a pre-taped message,at his funeral.

NoOffenceLynn

Quote from: Oosp on October 29, 2023, 09:00:42 AMI hope to fuck that Mr. Blobby absolutely wrecks this cunt's funeral. Charging down the aisle, slapping the A2 headshot off its easel with an EMP mat, pelting bouquets at the walls, tearing the whalesong CD out of the player, yelling BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY into the mic, wrestling the lectern to the ground, slamming into the coffin like a fucking tornado, pulling Edmonds out and running around with him held aloft, screaming BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY at the horrified congregation, running out the door with the corpse, dropping and picking it up repeatedly, stumbling undaunted out of the carpark and down the road with his damaged freight slung over his polkadot shoulders, roaring BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOBBY at the sky, wheeling through the midday traffic, then heaving Edmonds off a motorway bridge and never looking back
Ha,this is just brilliant.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: centristmelt on October 29, 2023, 08:28:16 PMSeventh behind Tim Westwood?

And Steve Lamacq. Not because of noncing, just because. so 8th.

Butchers Blind

Let's not forget that Noel killed someone back in the 80's.

George White

The man groomed the nation into letting him get away with manslaughter.

Captain Z

Remember when he and his wife took part in that Eight Go Rallying show for BBC2. Thought they were coming across ok for a while before they decided to abandon the premise halfway through and just went off and did their own trip.