Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:55:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What happened to Noel Edmunds, you don't ask?

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, October 28, 2023, 01:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 30, 2023, 02:20:18 PMLet's not forget that Noel killed someone back in the 80's.

We shouldn't forget, because he probably has.

ollyboro

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on October 29, 2023, 06:42:43 PMHe's still at most the sixth-worst former Radio One DJ, behind Jimmy Savile, Chris Denning, Mark Page, John Peel, and Dave Lee Travis, based on the current lack of evidence of him noncing.

Andy Kershaw indulged in a spot of stalking, didn't he? And Bruno Brookes is a Tory whose real name's Trevor. You don't have to be a cunt to work here....but it helps

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: ollyboro on October 30, 2023, 10:16:23 PMAnd Bruno Brookes is a Tory whose real name's Trevor. You don't have to be a cunt to work here....but it helps

Brookes lent Bob Harris some money to buy a flat and then sued for ownership of Harris's valuable record collection when Harris temporarily got into negative equity because of a market crash. Brookes wasn't a noted music fan and didn't have a home collection of his own, reportedly.
I have always believed these quotes to be false, Your Honour: https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0111788/quotes/

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 30, 2023, 02:20:18 PMLet's not forget that Noel killed someone back in the 80's.

How long was Neol taken off the early evening entertainment post Grandstand Saturday night slot for after the Michael Lush whirliwheel challenge incident?

thr0b

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on October 31, 2023, 08:13:01 AMHow long was Neol taken off the early evening entertainment post Grandstand Saturday night slot for after the Michael Lush whirliwheel challenge incident?

About two years, IIRC. Saturday Roadshow was his next "big" project - it was basically a pre-recorded version of NHP.

But he carried on with Telly Addicts etc in the meantime.

Kankurette

Thus spake Popbitch:
QuoteYou'll be pleased to know that moving to New Zealand has done nothing whatsoever to mellow Noel Edmonds. He's still as Partridge as ever.

He's currently causing commotion in the South Island, butting heads with locals and scrapping with local councils and trusts over the land he's been buying up for his new project: the River Haven Estate.

When a couple of New Zealand journalists asked to chat with him about the whole thing, he arrived to the interview wearing cargo shorts and two mismatched shoes. Then, in the middle of the interview, stopped to say: "Do you know what your next line should be? 'You're 75 in December, how do you look so good?'"

(...)

Noel Edmonds has his own pub on his New Zealand estate called the Bugger Inn where he serves his own speciality drinks: Tits Up Lager and Dickens Cider.

PlanktonSideburns

Kankurette

thenoise

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 02, 2023, 08:39:29 PMWanna go to his shit pub so bad

Let's do it guys. The mother of all CAB meets. Start saving up now.

frajer

Beleaguered kiwi staff serving up pint after tepid pint of Noel Edmonds' Dick Inside Her

Tremendous desolation.

shiftwork2

Endlessly fascinating.  Hasn't aged since 1970.  Avuncular non-Yewtree safe pair of hands turned West Country libertarian full of woo, and now he's emigrated while circling the drain.  I absolutely have to hand it to Neol.

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 02, 2023, 08:39:29 PMWanna go to his shit pub so bad

If I get there one day and it doesn't serve this too, riots

Video Game Fan 2000

the Bugger Inn is a flat roof, according to google

Neol will slit your fucking throat if you dont laugh at a cocktail called Giving Her A Pearl Necklace For Our Anniversary

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: shiftwork2 on November 02, 2023, 09:05:31 PMEndlessly fascinating.  Hasn't aged since 1970.  Avuncular non-Yewtree safe pair of hands turned West Country libertarian full of woo, and now he's emigrated while circling the drain.  I absolutely have to hand it to Neol.

englands trump

Kankurette

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 02, 2023, 09:10:55 PMthe Bugger Inn is a flat roof, according to google
Of course it is. He doesn't need pit bulls, just a couple of bouncers in Mr Blobby suits.

Video Game Fan 2000

u lookin at my bird?

of course i am she's made out of sackcloth and tarpulin

Kankurette

Americans in the '90s had Barney the Dinosaur. We had Mr Blobby.

kalowski

The Bumlord

Quote'You two need your heads cut off and your brains replaced'

Seems a bit pointless replacing brains after their heads have been cut off but who am I to argue with Neol.

jamiefairlie

How did he get this mental? I mean what would a clinical diagnosis be? This isn't just ego gone rampant stuff, he's genuinely nutso.

He's twisting our melons man.   How old does that mannequin look, I'd like to know.

Quotehe is visited by two orbs the size of melons that he believes are his dead parents, and at one stage carried around a lifesize mannequin named Candice Cannes

Gurke and Hare

Is he not just a boomer who got radicalised on Facebook?

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: The Bumlord on November 03, 2023, 05:43:47 PMSeems a bit pointless replacing brains after their heads have been cut off but who am I to argue with Neol.

maybe in NZ brain replacement is a mail-only service

not like those all night brain replacement shops you get in blighty

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on November 03, 2023, 06:23:33 PMIs he not just a boomer who got radicalised on Facebook?

i think he's the loudest example of the forgotten generation of boomers who were radicalised by unsourced "my brother who works for the government says..." chainletters and invite-only boomer yahoo groups. pets can talk and thinking he'll save the world by legal actions against banks

this was the Weimar between the WW1 of That's Life! sections on local councils and the WW2 of It Ain't Half Hot Mum comment threads. the greatest generation.

Video Game Fan 2000

CAB ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: TRIPLE NEOL POST

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on November 03, 2023, 06:22:27 PMHe's twisting our melons man.   How old does that mannequin look, I'd like to know.

he gave it to arr kid

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/liam-gallagher-offered-very-unnerving-30253501

PlanktonSideburns

Great to see Stuart heritage still using his 8bit profile pic

Blumf

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on November 03, 2023, 06:22:27 PM
Quotehe is visited by two orbs the size of melons that he believes are his dead parents

What kind of melons? Cantaloupes? Crenshaw? Surely not Watermelons, that's just pushing the limits of credibility!