Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:23:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cambridge meet, April 20th, Cambridge Blue, 2pm

Started by madhair60, January 24, 2024, 04:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Gregory

might consider this if I'm compus mentus enough for a chekky 6 hour round trip

madhair60

It's still on, haven't actually done any planning yet - I don't believe you can book tables at the Blue, but I will check. I was going to make a new thread closer to the date.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Mr_Simnock

ah, an excuse to visit Cambridge again, could well attend this

Stoneage Dinosaurs

The Mollusk

DrGreggles

shiftwork2

lauraxsynthesis

I was checking options for vegan brunch yesterday so I'm all keyed up.

shiftwork2

Yeah I think the food is contracted out as is the wont these days and is 'quite good'.

druss

Where is the thread on cab with all the funny/cringe weed images and memes? I enjoyed it a lot but can't find it.

iamcoop

TMZ reporting the Palace is to give a statement at 6pm updating us all on the condition of Madhair's Cambridge meet.

Apparently there's a media embargo but Twitter lively with rumours that it's about to crumble into DUST

shoulders

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 20, 2024, 11:53:12 PMYeah I think the food is contracted out as is the wont these days and is 'quite good'.

Gutted

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on February 18, 2024, 08:13:10 PMah, an excuse to visit Cambridge again, could well attend this

I'm in! Will buy you a pie and pint, finally

shiftwork2

This is the superior meet of the two rival meets.  And they are now rival meets.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 22, 2024, 08:48:54 PMThis is the superior meet of the two rival meets.  And they are now rival meets.

It's a trial run for the main meet in May.

shiftwork2

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 22, 2024, 08:55:56 PMIt's a trial run for the main meet in May.

It's £20 on a train, get up here and eschew the metropolitan liberal elite for one day.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 22, 2024, 08:58:04 PMIt's £20 on a train, get up here and eschew the metropolitan liberal elite for one day.

I live in Kent. Cambridge is a train ride too far.

shiftwork2

Yes, I remember you.  You are dregs.  Don't go to London they will simply laugh at you.

jobotic

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 22, 2024, 09:15:47 PMI live in Kent. Cambridge is a train ride too far.

Two person private meet at Mickey's?

Butchers Blind

madhair60

SpiderChrist

I think I would like to come to this. Its SC Jnr's birthday weekend so could be tricky but hopefully she'll be off getting wankered with her mates on the Saturday.

shiftwork2

Quote from: SpiderChrist on March 24, 2024, 04:25:51 PMI think I would like to come to this. Its SC Jnr's birthday weekend so could be tricky but hopefully she'll be off getting wankered with her mates on the Saturday.

FUCK your family. you know where you really belong.

here

iamcoop

It would be horrible if someone died during this meet and it became known as "the CaB meet that went wrong and someone died due to a terrible administrative error"

lauraxsynthesis

It'll be murder and it'll be Madhair.

Btw a bump for my offer of lifts from London. Got 3 spaces in my car for anyone tolerant of Yorkshire terriers and my music.

madhair60

I will no longer be attending this meet due to a death threat.