Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:16:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Post your non-cat/non-dog pets

Started by Kankurette, February 14, 2024, 03:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: Proactive on February 18, 2024, 07:59:28 PMI'm a gentle, kind soul in many ways but if I had the means, I'd wage nuclear war against all reptiles without a second thought.
Alright, David Icke.

SetToStun

Quote from: Proactive on February 18, 2024, 07:59:28 PMI'm a gentle, kind soul in many ways but if I had the means, I'd wage nuclear war against all reptiles without a second thought.

Reptile eats nukes and shits Armageddon.

Brian Freeze

Have been meaning to post on this thread for ages but have had very limited time near the computer to post photos, still not at the computer but wanted to reply anyway.

We have a pair of tortoises, very photogenic hence wanting to add pictures, full of personality, much more than I expected when we rehomed them.

Had them three or four years now, still can't get used to hibernation. Made a lovely wooden box that lives outside in the greenhouse and we leave them in peace until we hear scratching but until then I am convinced they've died. Every year.

They've woken this year looking all grand and healthy so now its the warm baths and hot water bottles* in the old cat carrier routine until we can cheer because they've pissed and shat on the kitchen floor. Always a cause for celebration.

They're mad fuckers to be sure.

*cold house.