Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:52:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

London CaB Meet 4th May 2024

Started by Small Man Big Horse, March 02, 2024, 05:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

So Laura and I were chatting and the conversation went like this.
Laura: We should have a Spring CaB meet.
Me: Yes.
Laura: When should we have it?
Me: How about May 4th?
Laura: Yes.

Exciting stuffy, eh? And so here's the thread about it. Standard CaB meet rules apply, it'll probably kick off between 2pm and 3pm, and end up when the landlord kicks us out.
The venue is up for discussion, and um, yeah, that's about it.
So, who else is up for it?

Butchers Blind

non capisco

Go on then, you've twisted my arm.

flotemysost

Yeah, I should be good to make this!

Dex Sawash

I have a lot of Star Track things on this important day so will miss this. 🤟

Spoon of Ploff

I would like to put myself forward as Staffordshire's representative at this meeting of CAB minds.

No doubt I will back out at some point because of something to do with trains.[/sup]

imitationleather

pancreas

I need to be in Oxford in the evening, but don't see why I couldn't put in a couple of hours of hard fucking slog with a pat of leprous dog-cum snafflers before I get the Oxford tube.

lauraxsynthesis

Going to pitch Anchor Tap again as a venue as we liked it last time. Would be good to hear other ideas tho

madhair60

right so just gazumping my cambridge meet, nice, cheers for that you total fucking cunts.

i'm kidding, i will try to make it. does it have to be somewhere so fucking expensive though???????

lauraxsynthesis

I do plan to bring Rolo if people want to suck on him.

Is there a spoons you have your eye on, madhair?

Butchers Blind

Does it have a beer garden? Possible nice weather.

madhair60

Quote from: lauraxsynthesis on March 02, 2024, 01:20:19 PMIs there a spoons you have your eye on, madhair?

well there is the perennial Penderel's, but I am happy to go anywhere. I wouldn't mind checking out this tap business, and i'll probably be cunted on amphetamines anyway so it doesn't really matter where i go or what happens to me

lauraxsynthesis

madhair60

i will not really be cunted on amphetamines but I will attend this fantastic meet

madhair60

just a reminder that there will be a Cambridge meet on April 20th

two weeks after may be a bit too soon? maybe? am i being precious? i just sort of want people to come to this and i'm worried people will go "fuck madhair and his shit meet, there's a london one a fortnight after"

lauraxsynthesis

I'm still going to the Cambridge one. Even though it's organised by a cunt

DrGreggles

M-CORP

I enjoyed the Anchor Tap last time, will have to see as a lot of money going on driving lessons and weekly radio training sessions in London so won't confirm yet. Will be good to see those of you who were there again though, and meet new people. Apparently that is a good thing to do according to the Manual For Life what I am currently consulting.

jobotic

I reckon I could do this (like we always knew this).

Small Man Big Horse

I get where Madhair's coming from, would anyone have a problem if I pm Neil and ask him to change it to, say, May 25th? And if that is a date many can't make, perhaps May 18th?

non capisco

I can also make either of those.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on March 03, 2024, 09:32:00 AMI get where Madhair's coming from, would anyone have a problem if I pm Neil and ask him to change it to, say, May 25th? And if that is a date many can't make, perhaps May 18th?

Either work for me.

pancreas

I don't get where he's coming from. People will not be not going to both simply because they are two weeks apart. They will either go or not to each one independently.

Butchers Blind

lauraxsynthesis

I probably can't make any other Saturday than the 4th, but don't let that be a barrier.

M-CORP

Can do the 25th but not the 18th.

flotemysost

I should be able to do the 25th at time of going to press, potentially got something else on the weekend of the 18th. But obviously crack on with whatever works best for THE MANY

Small Man Big Horse

I've now got something organised on the 25th so think it's probably easiest to keep it on the 4th May. Sorry Madhair, but the jury have spoken I AM THE LAW!

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I will be going to the shit meet for cunts in April and also this one