Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:58:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

SEVEN MUST-TRY FOODS AT DISNEY LAND

Started by touchingcloth, March 10, 2024, 05:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Swiss (Roll) Family Robinson

Swiss (Steak) Family Robinson

Swiss (Cheese) Family Robinson

Swiss (Miss) Family Robinson

Coca Cola

Dex Sawash

thenoise

steve98

Peking Woody Woodpecker.
(I know he's not Disney. Piss off)

Kankurette

Quote from: poodlefaker on March 10, 2024, 05:39:17 PMI had a very good onglet and chips in a restaurant

it's spelled "omelette" mate

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Norton Canes

touchingcloth

Captain Z

Steamboat Willie Wonka's Chocolate Experience

I have actually been to Disney World purely for something to eat. You can just park and wander in to the resort areas (Disney Springs, at least) and go to the restaurants/shops. I assume the rides etc are behind ticket barriers.

H-O-W-L

chernobog and chips with walts alleged antisemitic gravy

The Frying King

(this one's a chip van)

touchingcloth

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on March 10, 2024, 05:51:27 PMsurely the only notable disneyland food is dolewhip

Motherfuckers sleeping on The Handwich as usual.

Noodle Lizard

I got to go to one of the nicest restaurants in Disneyland for my Xmas present and got diarrhea and had to go home.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 10, 2024, 10:45:20 PMFrying Nemo

The Jonglet Book

Bet you felt real pleased when you shat these out.

Brian Freeze

Frying Nemo is the name of a real chippy in Yorkshire.

Alberon

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 10, 2024, 06:53:08 PMIf Reading were full of infantile morons and the vehicles all ran on tracks and the police and nurses all had animal heads. Same shit for young cunts.

I wish Reading was as good as that.

touchingcloth

Triple cooked Chip 'n' Dales

UPIZZA DUMBORGER KEBAMBI

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

seepage

touchingcloth

Zinger supercharger Alton tower burger

Deano

I've got no puns, but Disney World food and dining is a huge thing. The best restaurants get booked up well in advance, there's a huge amount of media out there about the best food and snacks in the parks. https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/ are a YouTube channel and website that put up a video every day and sell PDF guides to the best snacks... for many people the food is a huge component of a Disney trip and that BBC article is just scratching the surface.

It's a whole other world.

Udon Bluth noodles
Bald Pie
Dogshit Soup
McDonalds

touchingcloth

Quote from: Deano on March 11, 2024, 10:18:58 AMI've got no puns, but Disney World food and dining is a huge thing. The best restaurants get booked up well in advance, there's a huge amount of media out there about the best food and snacks in the parks. https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/ are a YouTube channel and website that put up a video every day and sell PDF guides to the best snacks... for many people the food is a huge component of a Disney trip and that BBC article is just scratching the surface.

It's a whole other world.

"I just read it for the articles".

dissolute ocelot

What animal is Goofy, and is it kosher?

Force-feeding Donald Duck to eat his liver. Huey, Dewey and Louie reared in a crate never seeing the sun.

Ariel and chips.

Dex Sawash

oggyraiding

A girl I knew went on the Disney ambassador thing where she worked for a pittance at Disney World for 6 months, I think it was some sort of cultural exchange thing. I think they got people from different countries to work in their respective themed restaurant. So as she was English, she had to wear a pub wench outfit and sell people seppo fish and chips. It sounded really depressing and demeaning but Disneyheads are an odd bunch.

https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/dining/epcot/rose-and-crown-dining-room/menus/

Midas