Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:04:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dispenseree

Started by Menu, March 15, 2024, 03:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menu

Anyone here still using this? It's been a life-changer for me(for medical reasons) but the last order I paid for never arrived and they aren't responding to messages on their Telegram account(which seems to be the only way to contact them). If it's just a one-off mistake then fine but I don't want to send them any more money if they've turned into a scam. There's an 'Urgent Announcement' banner on the website but when you click on it, it just refreshes the page you're on.
A few weeks ago they had a message which said that a staff member had managed to siphon off some money somehow so I'm just wondering if the whole thing is falling apart and maybe I need to explore other options. I know a few on here were using them when they launched so I was wondering if anyone else was beginning to have problems?

MojoJojo

There's a subreddit, seems to be they pulled an exit scam three months ago.

madhair60

what a disgrace-eree!

Menu

Quote from: MojoJojo on March 15, 2024, 03:42:43 PMThere's a subreddit, seems to be they pulled an exit scam three months ago.

Ah right. Thanks for that. So it's just to be avoided now? Have you got a link to the subreddit?

Minami Minegishi

They exit scammed - people now suggesting bitz420 going to go the same way.

Little biggy is better

MojoJojo

Quote from: Menu on March 15, 2024, 05:42:49 PMAh right. Thanks for that. So it's just to be avoided now? Have you got a link to the subreddit?
https://www.reddit.com/r/dispenseree/

imitationleather

It was pretty crazy how in recent weeks when going through Peckham I'd see big banners for Bitz420 alongside the ones for ropey looking clubnights. Maybe that attracted attention from the po po?

Gurke and Hare

I ordered from https://madbudz.ga/ on Tuesday, order arrived in two parts yesterday and today.