Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:37:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

T-1000 is here!

Started by kalowski, March 18, 2024, 06:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

Thank you Chinese government for inventing a real T-1000 Terminator. All we need now is AI to decide humans are obsolete and welcome to The Road.

Video Game Fan 2000

imagine him going down your dick

oi, Worker number 4320. that coffee break was a two seconds too long. please drop your trousers and assume the totally voluntary HR selfcare position immediately so we may investigate this occurance

El Unicornio, mang

Imagine that thing chasing you through the streets of LA

madhair60

step on it then scrape it off my shoe and throw it in a river. transform out of that you cunt

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: madhair60 on March 18, 2024, 06:29:24 PMstep on it then scrape it off my shoe and throw it in a river. transform out of that you cunt

Junji Ito unveils plot of Gyo prequel

Disc_4

It's curtains for the human race!

Dex Sawash

Princess of Wales been at the gimp photoshop again

bgmnts

Haven't read The Road but if there is a T-1000 in it I'm well up for it.

Video Game Fan 2000

the T-1000 is The Road, amazing twist. explains its work in progress title: the treadmill

Butchers Blind

T2 was 1991 and this is the best they've come up with since then? They've only just invented space lasers too https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68031257.  What about those flying cars, boffins!

Goldentony

T-1000's here John, you like him don't you, always saying to us

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 18, 2024, 06:55:55 PMT2 was 1991 and this is the best they've come up with since then? They've only just invented space lasers too https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68031257.  What about those flying cars, boffins!

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-68597045

lazyhour

If it's so cutting edge and futuristic why does it look like it was filmed by the fucking Lumière brothers?

Video Game Fan 2000

the T-1000 was actually the camera ahhhh

frajer

T-1000? More like T-25, T-30 tops.

Bag of shite.

JesusAndYourBush

I bow down to our Stop-Motion Melting Lego Man overlords!

touchingcloth

How big at they? Bet they've zoomed in really far and it's just a little sperm squeezing through the lattice of a Shreddie.

frajer

David Lynch's Secret World of Alex Mack looks alright

Captain Z

We all remember that scene from Terminator II when there just happened to be an exact mould of the T-1000 in the floor for him to melt into. How unlucky can you get!

LurkMcGee

I wonder what the damage and bullet resistance stats are like on that little fucker.

Psybro

This explains why my foster parents haven't been answering.

idunnosomename

Does it play any other Bach cello suites or just the G major?

Dr M1nx PhD

Quote from: bgmnts on March 18, 2024, 06:52:02 PMHaven't read The Road but if there is a T-1000 in it I'm well up for it.

Yeah I thought it was all boring stuff like a moany kid and spit-roasting a baby (not like that, calm down Savile). 

perplexingprocrastinator

Quote from: touchingcloth on March 18, 2024, 10:09:16 PMHow big at they? Bet they've zoomed in really far and it's just a little sperm squeezing through the lattice of a Shreddie.

You won't be laughing when it sneaks up your bumhole in the dead of night

Glebe

That's fucking mental. Lego will have a field that with this!

touchingcloth

Quote from: perplexingprocrastinator on March 19, 2024, 11:40:47 AMYou won't be laughing when it sneaks up your bumhole in the dead of night

I will. I have a ticklish anus.

frajer

I need your clothes, your boots, and access to your anus.

touchingcloth

Is there a film where Arnold says "nanotechnology"? I can sort of imagine it in his voice, but can't think from where.

The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defence. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. August 29th 2:17 a.m. they try to reinsert the plug because the nanotechnology is accessing their anus.

Video Game Fan 2000

*clears throat to prepare the worst impression of all time* Narnargnnonarnoarghonarno Tekoalarighngee