Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:36:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 25: Don't recall the time I felt this alive

Started by pancreas, October 15, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich Uncle Skeleton

BlodwynPig

Not bad. In a shoe shop in Regent Street. No idea why

BlodwynPig

Saw No. 10 earlier. Shouted "boris out" and a police man said "the fucker's in the Caribbean, mate"

NoSleep

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 31, 2019, 05:36:24 PM
No, I don't seem to be doing that. I'm saying that it's not playing to the gallery or indeed idiocy to cave in to them on occasion. A friendly reminder is fair enough - you don't have to be a pompous arse about it.

Who the fuck loses their temper to a troll here (let alone any need to be reminded)? That would mean they were being taken seriously. What would the reason for that be?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: NoSleep on December 31, 2019, 05:49:06 PM
Who the fuck loses their temper to a troll here (let alone any need to be reminded)? That would mean they were being taken seriously. What would the reason for that be?

Irritation at their need to headstomp. Honestly, if you're not going to pay attention, please don't lecture.

NoSleep

I don't think it's pompous to make fun of this lame defence of engaging with trolls, sorry.

BlodwynPig

chveik

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: NoSleep on December 31, 2019, 05:59:52 PM
I don't think it's pompous to make fun of this lame defence of engaging with trolls, sorry.

It is when you've amply demonstrated a complete lack of restraint yourself.

Quote from: NoSleep on December 31, 2019, 04:55:50 PM
I'm done for now so I'll leave you to it.

lol. Everyone has their buttons, matey.

NoSleep

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 31, 2019, 06:27:28 PM
It is when you've amply demonstrated a complete lack of restraint yourself.

There's no stopping me, I'm on a rampage HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: NoSleep on December 31, 2019, 03:17:11 PM
I can only imagine that they imagine a "moderate" interim leader can be put in place so that the press can wring their hands when the membership doesn't follow suit in the leadership election.

Starmer must have a pretty decent chance even with the membership, I'd have thought.

NoSleep

Talking about an interim leader there, not potential candidates. Somebody who can lead a couple of votes in support of the Tories to show an example of real leadership.

BlodwynPig

Once a centrist or faux leftist is ushered in, the regret will soon start flowing. The wilderness years of 2001-2015 will pale in comparison.

London on lockdown

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: NoSleep on December 31, 2019, 06:43:15 PM
There's no stopping me, I'm on a rampage HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We got some self-awareness out of you in the end.

Or did we? You're still responding.

NoSleep

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 31, 2019, 06:58:38 PM
We got some self-awareness out of you in the end.

Or did we? You're still responding.

tedious and idiotic

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: NoSleep on December 31, 2019, 04:55:50 PM
I'm done for now so I'll leave you to it.

Hey, isn't it time you ostentatiously mentioned the blocking script? That's always a good one. The Gallery like that one.

NoSleep

Dewt

This conversation has been rated B, for "bad". It will now cease.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Dewt on December 31, 2019, 07:07:25 PM
This conversation has been rated B, for "bad". It will now cease.

It won't. The man whose advice is to ignore tedium and idiocy will continue being tedious and idiotic. Ironic, huh?

NoSleep

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 31, 2019, 07:09:15 PM
It won't. The man whose advice is to ignore tedium and idiocy will continue being tedious and idiotic. Ironic, huh?

I said it what tedious and idiotic to reply to trolls. Are you trolling me? Is that ironic?

Johnny Yesno

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: NoSleep on December 31, 2019, 07:11:53 PM
I said it what tedious and idiotic to reply to trolls. Are you trolling me? Is that ironic?

Rise above it, maaaan, if this is all just tedious and idiotic to you.

NoSleep

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 31, 2019, 07:12:56 PM
This way:

Heal thyself, pompous arse.

I'm talking to you; nobody else at this point.

I don't think it is pompous to find it laughable that you think people forget themselves in their anger and respond to trolls. If you are trolling me now, do you think I am angry at you?

phantom_power

Quote from: Twit 2 on December 31, 2019, 11:48:01 AM
He's not a real person, just some twat regular's sock. And even if he is a real person he doesn't believe a single thing he posts because a) nobody is that stupid b) every post is designed for maximum attention seeking. Let's make 2020 a don't reply to trolls year in CaB. I have been guiltily of replying directly to trolls in the past but as someone who uses CaB mainly to piss around, even I can't take the tedium any more.

I am pretty sure he is a real person with those genuine opinions. I see these sorts of shit thick cunts on Twitter and in real life all the time. The people that get all their opinions fully formed from other people and have never thought or said anything original in their lives. I agree discussion with them is futile, but for different reasons. It is like banging your head against a brick wall. Or more accurately arguing with someone who has no opinions of their own and therefore cannot have them changed. It's just sometimes the will is weak

Dewt

NoSleep

Quote from: phantom_power on December 31, 2019, 07:19:04 PM
I am pretty sure he is a real person with those genuine opinions. I see these sorts of shit thick cunts on Twitter and in real life all the time. The people that get all their opinions fully formed from other people and have never thought or said anything original in their lives. I agree discussion with them is futile, but for different reasons. It is like banging your head against a brick wall. Or more accurately arguing with someone who has no opinions of their own and therefore cannot have them changed. It's just sometimes the will is weak

He was caught out posting his real views while in his sock account, wasn't he?