Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:13:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox loses court case [split topic]

Started by Blue Jam, January 29, 2024, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonny_Jim

QuoteThe reality is that not all marriages work out and the world isn't perfect. Billie had an affair with the father of her daughter and that was that. It was heartbreaking at the time, but as the years passed I have no malice towards her personally at all.

QuoteIn fact I have instigated 4 rounds of family therapy, and each time she has withdrawn just at the moment when the rubber meets the road.

Stinky Alan Partridge vibes.  Has anyone got access to an Alan Partridge AI so I can check to see whether the above does actually read like a section from the audiobooks.

Kankurette

Aw, the Crack Fox is mentally ill? Maybe he should just toughen up. I mean, good times make soft men, and we need MEN. Right, Foxy?

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: perplexingprocrastinator on March 16, 2024, 09:27:58 AMAnyway, I guess I'm rubbernecking like everyone else at this point but good like to Piper (and kids), she seems a good egg. That Everyone Hates Susie show the other year, had such an intense energy to it. I really like her

I'd recommend Rare Beasts, too. Her directorial debut. It's not perfect, but she's a VERY talented person. One of those once in a blue moon talents.

phes

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on March 16, 2024, 11:37:23 AMStinky Alan Partridge vibes.  Has anyone got access to an Alan Partridge AI so I can check to see whether the above does actually read like a section from the audiobooks.

Would also love to hear Linehans Tough Crowd read by Rimmer. Swap out TRAs for Lister, and Becoming an Officer for Father Ted Musical, and it's indistinguishable

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on March 16, 2024, 11:49:54 AMI'd recommend Rare Beasts, too. Her directorial debut. It's not perfect, but she's a VERY talented person. One of those once in a blue moon talents.

Yeah it's good. Would also recommend Eternal Beauty that came out around the same time.

Marbles

Quote from: FredNurke on March 16, 2024, 12:02:48 AMIt won't be as funny, though, because he'll just piss himself without even trying to find a toilet.

It'll improve the smell though

phantom_power

It's funny how under even the mildest non-criticism the manbaby shits his pants again. She didn't say anything about him but spoke about the situation and still the thin-skinned dickhead has a paddy. And the manosphere is full of other people blaming her for all his woes, the richest being Andrew Tate tweeting that "men have no rights". You would think being the alpha male rock hard bastard that he is that he would be forcing men to have rights

Kankurette

I'd love to know what rights Tate thinks men don't have. He's far better off than he deserves to be.

Catalogue Trousers

Quote from: Kankurette on March 15, 2024, 09:44:14 PMWhy am I calling bullshit?

Why an I smelling bullshit? And I thought that Lozza just had bad breath. I hope that Billie 'litigates' him into oblivion like the evil, gold-digging, family-destroying harpy that she so clearly must be.

Mister Six

EDIT: Nah, it was a bit much even for a cunt like Fox.

Kankurette

He's now accusing Billie of blowing the kids' allowance on coke.

Sonny_Jim

Screenshot?  I'm guessing he deleted it as I didn't see anything

Pete23

Not sure it's been mentioned, but when he addressed the 150 people who turned up to his Million Man March to boycot Nike over the England Football kit he was wearing a pair of Nikes: https://www.thepoke.com/2024/03/25/laurence-fox-calls-for-nike-boycott-while-wearing-nike-shoes/

I'm starting to think he's doing it deliberately for some kind of Borat type film project.

Mr Trumpet

McFlymo

Quote from: king_tubby on March 28, 2024, 02:20:19 PMThis bloke really is a hapless chump.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2024/mar/28/laurence-fox-ruled-out-london-mayor-contest-errors-nomination

Offff! That was just the lift I needed today. ooooh. That really hits the spot. Aaaah. Like a lovely deep tissue massage.

Kankurette

Alberon

Fucking hell.

Just fucking hell.

I can't even enjoy this latest implosion as his kids are involved in this insane mess.

Too barking even for the far right news channels.

jobotic

Don't recall Billie humiliating the children by blacking them up whilst she was off her face and sticking it online.

I hope his "tragic" end comes soon. Fucking cunt.

At least this mayor business will save his backers their deposit. Surely they'll turn off the tap soon.

idunnosomename

He's actually even more despicable, incompetent, washed-up and egotistical than Graham Linehan, by quite a large margin too. Although tbf its probably all the cocaine has a part in that.

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 28, 2024, 03:39:51 PMHe's actually even more despicable, incompetent, washed-up and egotistical than Graham Linehan

Alberon

Hadn't thought about it like that, but it's absolutely true. You really have to work at it to fall that far, but he's managed it.

phes

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 28, 2024, 03:39:51 PMHe's actually even more despicable, incompetent, washed-up and egotistical than Graham Linehan, by quite a large margin too. Although tbf its probably all the cocaine has a part in that.

Hmmm. Graham Linehan is a fucking appalling relentlessly nasty bullying asshole. Can we not just lock them up together forever and broadcast it until they perish

Oh that's twitter isn't it

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on March 28, 2024, 02:32:31 PMEvery accusation is a confession.

Aye, as far as I know there aren't photos of Piper with crusty white bits up in their nose floating around on the web.

Cuellar

Brain is scrambled.

"and a bill I cannot talk about it"

"berating and extolling the patriarchy"

Gibberish.

gilbertharding

Everyone's allowed a past, but Billie Piper was known (by people who'd never met her, admittedly) as Chazbaps.

I always assumed the nickname was given in a spirit of admiration, myself, fwiw.