Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:28:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Harry and Meghan giving up royal duties [split topic]

Started by imitationleather, January 08, 2020, 06:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrGreggles

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 18, 2020, 09:11:18 PM
did superman give back the money clark kent had been granted to do up his Metropolis apartment?

Depends on which edit you're referring to.

Ambient Sheep

Dear Mr. Markle,

Why are you continuing to be such an utter cunt to your daughter?  Is there a good reason or are you just a bitter drunken stupid old cunt?

Ta,
Sheepy.

gatchamandave

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 17, 2020, 01:45:44 PM
Only in Quebec, so they'd need to live in Montréal, speak French, not earn anything, and wait a year. Even if they managed to become landed immigrants (which should be impossible were it not for their surnames), they need to reside in Canada 6 months +1 day from the on, or they would lose their status. This would be different for Meghan thanks to the USMCA but that passed yesterday so who knows what changes have happened.

Immigration ain't no joke, son.

He's not your son, buddy

gatchamandave

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on January 19, 2020, 04:34:30 PM
Dear Mr. Markle,

Why are you continuing to be such an utter cunt to your daughter?  Is there a good reason or are you just a bitter drunken stupid old cunt?

Ta,
Sheepy.
i

...And I held her in my arms...And she looked up...And just sort of...slipped away.

But I'm afwaid that by then I was veddy,veddy dwunk

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Urinal Cake on January 18, 2020, 10:15:51 PM
Epstein is still in the news so Andrew will get his name brought up. He can't slip back to business as usual.

This is a long term plan by her Maj so that the duds Will and Kate remain front and centre of the UK public's mind for the next 50 years. They can't do it by being charismatic etc so they'll just do it through titles and procedure.

On the clip at Sandringham church today, im sure it was Andrew slouching nervously behind the Queen. The cunt.

Zetetic

Quote from: thecuriousorange on January 18, 2020, 09:34:55 PM
Does this mean that if William and all his offspring are struck by lightning that Harry and Meg can't take the throne?

My understanding is that they'll certainly have a valid casus belli under those circumstances.

Icehaven

Well given the whole lot of them should renounce their bullshit meaningless 'titles' and stop taking public money, I can't fault Harold and wife for doing exactly that, so fair enough. As others have said though I can't see them having the same immigration nightmares most have so for that they can still feck off.

Blue Jam

The cover of today's Metro is pretty astonishing- a pic of Harry and Meghan with the word OUT, and one of the Queen and Prince Andrew with the word IN. Over at the Daily Mail they're still attacking Bants and Syoots while praising the CoD for bravely standing by her bullshitting nonce of a son. Unbelievable.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 20, 2020, 01:56:08 PM
The cover of today's Metro is pretty astonishing- a pic of Harry and Meghan with the word OUT, and one of the Queen and Prince Andrew with the word IN. Over at the Daily Mail they're still attacking Bants and Syoots while praising the CoD for bravely standing by her bullshitting nonce of a son. Unbelievable.

In the Express they were reporting that Andrew was given the green light by his mum to go on a Commonwealth Noncing Tour 2020/21. "First stop Tuvalu-alu-alu!" "The Prince will find no dearth of pleasure in Papua New Guinea, where paedophilia is not only legal but deemed an honourable trade" "A reported 2 million pounds of public money is earmarked for security when Andrew will nonce in Uganda. Not because it is against the law, but those picanninnies are notoriously jealous heathens"

jobotic

The papaers really want to go with "That's One Out - Two Weeks Until the Rest Follow. GREAT Britain"

Cuellar

No it's good because it calls to mind the sheer number of bombs he must have dropped on children in the Middle East (probably)

imitationleather

Those Muslim children considered it a great honour to have been killed by Prince Harry.

All this has really spoiled it for them. :(

chveik

Norton Canes

Jesus. They're already issuing legal warnings over paparazzi situated, by their own admission, 'outside their property'. No Royal cocoon for them now - it could be a long and stressful next few years.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Norton Canes on January 21, 2020, 05:18:10 PM
Jesus. They're already issuing legal warnings over paparazzi situated, by their own admission, 'outside their property'. No Royal cocoon for them now - it could be a long and stressful next few years.

Those paps are the bottom scrapers. Just leave them be, no-one should be interested.

Icehaven

I hadn't realised they'd been on an 'extended 6 week Christmas break' in Canada just before announcing they wanted to move there. So it's basically that last-night-of-your-holiday thing when you've had such a good time you don't want to go home, and you start fantasising plans of emigrating, except they've actually done it because they're rich and privileged enough.

Ferris

Quote from: icehaven on January 22, 2020, 04:05:33 PM
I hadn't realised they'd been on an 'extended 6 week Christmas break' in Canada just before announcing they wanted to move there. So it's basically that last-night-of-your-holiday thing when you've had such a good time you don't want to go home, and you start fantasising plans of emigrating, except they've actually done it because they're rich and privileged enough.

Well let's see what the IRCC way about their immigration status. He won't have much longer on a tourist visa...