Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:30:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Harry and Meghan giving up royal duties [split topic]

Started by imitationleather, January 08, 2020, 06:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

Mad old bats at work absolutely fuming about Meghan this morning. They never liked her, they've always said she was going to drive a wedge between him and his family, isn't it sad that their little baby doesn't get to grow up with his cousins, Diana must be spinning in her grave etc etc... 

Just imagine this stuff ever being more than a ripple in your consciousness. Royalists really do have worms in their brains.

Uncle TechTip

Yes, something tells me that if we were able to read Diana's thoughts at this stage, she'd be cock-a-hoop.

Anyway i for one am boycotting Prince Charles pickle and whatever else the 95% comes from.

According to Wikipedia or Breitbart or something, he's going to become a woodcutter, and they're going to live happily ever after in a little house in an enchanted forest.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: selectivememory on January 09, 2020, 06:28:35 PM
Mad old bats at work absolutely fuming about Meghan this morning. They never liked her, they've always said she was going to drive a wedge between him and his family, isn't it sad that their little baby doesn't get to grow up with his cousins, Diana must be spinning in her grave etc etc... 

Just imagine this stuff ever being more than a ripple in your consciousness. Royalists really do have worms in their brains.

I mean imagine bothering to read shit like this.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/princess-dianas-former-personal-chef-loses-it-over-meghan-markle_uk_5e16ff91c5b6b32c72bda8a4?ncid=fcbklnkukhpmg00000001&fbclid=IwAR0axZKhCz6xZq1w6sldIw-swb7dgidaVlppo5DUeHfo2n6EKDusUD2hbXY

phantom_power

Anything that goads all these complacent misogynistic bumsplats is fine by me

shiftwork2

gatchamandave

Quote from: DistressedArea on January 09, 2020, 06:38:02 PM
According to Wikipedia or Breitbart or something, he's going to become a woodcutter, and they're going to live happily ever after in a little house in an enchanted forest.

Ah wish ahd been a girlie
Just lak ma dear papa

Endicott

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 08, 2020, 09:18:53 PM
I guess she had so many points because she wouldnt take speed awareness courses? Its not like anyone would recognise her in the travel tavern conference room. Idle cunt

just did a proper lol

I would be closer to being impressed if they renounced their HRHs and titles.  I'd much rather that the Windsors willingly gave up the ghost, rather than tried as enemies of the people (come the revolution).

As it is, 'working towards financial independence' is laughable not laudable.  I managed to achieve that with a wee bit less money in the bank than these two twats.  I understand that security is more of an issue for them than me - but everything else?  Nope - and money from the Duchy of Cornwall isn't a workaround from the public purse - it still is the public purse as far as I'm concerned

idunnosomename

Dont care for the royals myself but i would use little Prince George as a toilet.

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 09, 2020, 07:18:27 PM
Dont care for the royals myself but i would use little Prince George as a toilet.

Hurry up or you will need a ladder.

honeychile

Harry Windsor and Meghan Markle have announced they are leaving their respective roles in The Royle Family to join Change UK

Captain Z

That does it, I am definitely not paying my royal licence fee.

Fry

Honestly, this is move the pisses off the royals, royalists and the worst members of the press so I fully support it.

ZoyzaSorris

Urinal Cake

I like how Diana is invoked like some Catholic Saint. She was a well meaning bimbo- she looked virtuous because she was hanging around cretins.

idunnosomename

Diana would be fucking proud her boy told the press to fuck off and went off to make a life with his wife. I mean as long as they don't turn out to be Nazis GOOD ON THEM

olliebean

Quote from: Urinal Cake on January 08, 2020, 11:01:25 PM
It's all relative. But I think the real plan was that Meghan wants to continue her career.

Fuck, does that mean another Suits spin-off?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: shiftwork2 on January 09, 2020, 06:52:37 PM
Sellotaping myself to the ceiling in protest.

I'm loafing towards financial dependence in protest.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: BritishHobo on January 09, 2020, 06:26:29 PM
Remember when Hilary Mantel wrote that article about Kate, and everyone shit themselves?

The only thing I remember about that is that we called it the Mantel piece.

Urinal Cake

Remember when Prince William was supposed to be the handsome one? Dude looks worse than his grandmother.

Mister Six

Quote from: V on January 09, 2020, 10:27:27 PM

Nice, but Charles' speech bubble needs to be lower than the CoD's, otherwise you'll read his first.

Captain Z

Look at that smug little face. He knows he's inheriting Charles' hair.