Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:37:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Further Adventures of Mike Corley

Started by jutl, March 31, 2004, 10:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jutl

This video clip portrays a fairly-certain case of unpleasant MI5 harassment; because of context, surrounding events, not just this one happening. It's the first time an MI5 agent has been caught on video, and, presumably to their chagrin, their paid agent is either engaging in an onanistic practice, or, more probably, pretending to do so, in order to carry out an act of harassment.

from http://www.five.org.uk/evidence/evfiles/britspy.htm
which is from http://www.five.org.uk/evidence/evidence.htm

Mike Corley at http://www.five.org.uk has put up a lot more material up since I last looked in, and I thought I'd start a new thread so that those who are unfamiliar with his disgraceful case can check out what they have been missing. Throughout the 90s, Corley maintains, he has been the target of a coordinated campaign of harassment perpetrated by UK security services. The motivation is unclear, but Corley believes that it may have something to do with some people he didn't get on with at university.

Since I last posted about Corley a few years ago, he has accumulated a lot more evidence. He seems to have bought a digital recorder, and a video camera, so that he can record the subtle harassments he undergoes regularly. He has added these to his archive or recorded television and radio attacks, where celebrities such as Chris Tarrant, Jon Snow and Dr Fox make veiled references to his emotional fragility, mental health and penis size. The quote above there accompanies a shocking piece of video showing an overweight MI5 man fiddling with himself outside Corley's window. This happened exactly a year before 9/11. Is it any wonder that we failed to stop that terrorist outrage, when our security services were wanking at innocent members of the public as part of some grudge-inspired cabal?

Further reading:

Mike Corley FAQ from uk.misc
H2G2 article on Corley

MojoJojo

QuoteGLR-David Hepworth (21/Feb/1997)
80% certainty (that this a direct reference to him)

"I assume Brian, do we have an embarrassment of prizes in there, we do, don't we, absolute obscene amounts of prizes, there will no doubt be a
riot at the back door, and that's A-level coming up after this"

The key phrases in what he said are, "EMBARRASSMENT of prizes", and what he himself emphasised verbally, "ABSOLUTE OBSCENE amount of prizes". It is my belief (based on content and tone of voice) that when he spoke these phrases he knew I was listening, and that the phrases refer directly to my situation. The "EMBARRASSMENT" is the embarrassment he and other media people would feel at having their wrongdoing exposed; the "ABSOLUTE OBSCENE" (which he verbally emphasised) described the disgusting sexual abuse which the harassers have been throwing at me.

He's a nut, ain't he? Quite interesting, in a morbid fashion.

jutl

Quote from: "MojoJojo"
QuoteGLR-David Hepworth (21/Feb/1997)
80% certainty (that this a direct reference to him)

"I assume Brian, do we have an embarrassment of prizes in there, we do, don't we, absolute obscene amounts of prizes, there will no doubt be a
riot at the back door, and that's A-level coming up after this"

The key phrases in what he said are, "EMBARRASSMENT of prizes", and what he himself emphasised verbally, "ABSOLUTE OBSCENE amount of prizes". It is my belief (based on content and tone of voice) that when he spoke these phrases he knew I was listening, and that the phrases refer directly to my situation. The "EMBARRASSMENT" is the embarrassment he and other media people would feel at having their wrongdoing exposed; the "ABSOLUTE OBSCENE" (which he verbally emphasised) described the disgusting sexual abuse which the harassers have been throwing at me.

He's a nut, ain't he? Quite interesting, in a morbid fashion.

Yes - he admits that he has mental health problems. That's why they're trying to get him. It's a difficult argument to counter, that one. He also says that, as someone who experiences paranoia, he is very well-equipped to distinguish between paranoid delusions and actual attempts to harass him... not so sure about that argument.

Still, who's to say he's not right? Maybe our security services are spending all their time bullying old university acquaintances...

Of course, there is also the theory that Corley himself is a construct created by MI5 to tempt other targets to show themselves - be careful...

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Corley"Other people with my illness doubtless could produce similar non-proof if they were minded to do so.

Good, now we've got the disclaimer out of the way ...
It's enough to make me a paranoid schizophrenic too. Is it catching?

Is there an outside chance he's just taking the piss?

jutl

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"
Quote from: "Corley"Other people with my illness doubtless could produce similar non-proof if they were minded to do so.

Good, now we've got the disclaimer out of the way ...
It's enough to make me a paranoid schizophrenic too. Is it catching?

Is there an outside chance he's just taking the piss?

He's been at it for years - and is clearly recording his surroundings at almost all times. It's an elaborate, long-lived and disturbing joke if so.

Plus - I think that bloke is actually having a wank - there's a radio on the lawn in the left of the picture, and its sunny. I think there are probably some people sunbathing just out of frame, at whom the lardy bloke is stealth-stroking.

Purple Tentacle

Let's look at both sides of the story..... this guy might be an absolute cock.

Mister Six

Stupid schizophrenics, waving their mental health problems and paranoid delusions about on the internet.

I know! Let's all laugh at them! That should sort it out!

Stupid schizophrenics.

Of course, the irony is that thanks to his site, we ARE all talking about him behind his back.

Neil

Quote from: "Mister Six"Stupid schizophrenics, waving their mental health problems about on the internet.

I know! Let's all laugh at them!

No-one is doing that though, so you can give the reins back to Ambient Sheep.

Mister Six

Not sure I get the Ambient Sheep reference.

Neil

Oh it's just he also has a habit of riding in on a high horse where it's not needed.  Shit I'll regret this when I sober up, yeah?  Well, I am just still shocked that he was accusing people of treating thatmuch poorly when he's such a deliberaltely inflammatory poster.

Mister Six

Oh, I wasn't getting on a high horse. It just seemed a bit mean to create a jokey post about a man who spends every day in a paranoid crackle of schizophrenic confusion.

Then again, I suppose he's putting all this shit up on the web of his own free will, so he shouldn't be too surprised if people start talking about it elsewhere.

Never mind. Let's pretend I didn't say anything, eh?

Neil

Don't take offence or anything, I didn't mean it like that, it's just that I don't see in this thread what you are suggesting is here.  Noone's really taking the piss, just commenting on this mans illness, and it is fascinating and worthy of discussion, there's no denying that.  I think it's interesting that some people come up with explanations for his postings that are as daft as anything he would post!

Mister Six

Yeah, I was just being a bit arsey really. Forget it.

terminallyrelaxed

How utterly bizarre - I wanted there to be an innocent explanation for the pud-puller, I mean if you're into Al-Fresco self-manipulation, surely you don't do it in a open space, no cover for metres, in the middle of a residential area?
But then the way he makes his getaway leaves one in no doubt...
And is it just me or there a distinctly American feel to the vid? not the guys clothes but the style of buildings, and that brown paint in particular...
Having been to school with some of the Old Boys, I wouldnt put a bit of harrassment past them, the ones who were gagging to get to Cambridge and then into her Maj's service were exactly the type to conider this sort of thing 'a laugh', but manipulating government ministers and television dialogue for the sake of fun takes the biscuit.

thatmuch

Quote from: "Neil"Oh it's just he also has a habit of riding in on a high horse where it's not needed.  Shit I'll regret this when I sober up, yeah?  Well, I am just still shocked that he was accusing people of treating thatmuch poorly when he's such a deliberaltely inflammatory poster.

I just have a different view of Morris to most of you, that's all. I was very polite during the thread you refer to, while about six of you were behaving like a playground gang. It's funny for you to accuse me of being inflammatory when I was being ravished by insults from all sides.

This thread will now return to its proper subject, unless it's already died.

Alberon

I'm not surprised to still see Corley going. There are plenty of deluded nuts going on the net, but Corley is, I think, more or less unique.

I've talked with him over email a few years back and he was very rational and didn't rant about his allegations. The trap he seems stuck in is he tries to apply everything he sees on TV or hears on radio or overhears in public as some attack against him personally. If you go about your life with this belief you are going to hear things that seem to apply to you.

He's a nice guy and I feel sorry that's he stuck in this cycle.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Neil"Oh it's just he also has a habit of riding in on a high horse where it's not needed.  Shit I'll regret this when I sober up, yeah?
Shall I get upset now or upset later?

I'm glad that they put the photo up.  I know all too well where MI6 is, now I can tick off MI5 in my I Spy Spy book.

QuoteA green rucksack, which the man was believed to have been carrying, was still lying on the steps yards from the front door.

I need a kind of "withering look" smiley.  That reads a bit like "it was still there when we arrived to report on it", a bit like "Did you lock the door this morning?...  Well, it was unlocked when I got home."

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "jutl"Mike?
Maybe, but I'd be surprised - he never seemed like the violent type.

Unless his condition has worsened severely, of course, which I suppose it could have done.  I haven't checked out his website recently.

They say he attacked them.  I suspect that they shot him with the stun gun and then administered machete wounds to themselves.  I find it very suspicious that they survived long enough to call someone who just happened to be carrying a stun gun.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"They say he attacked them.  I suspect that they shot him with the stun gun and then administered machete wounds to themselves.  I find it very suspicious that they survived long enough to call someone who just happened to be carrying a stun gun.
Indeed.  He just happened to be walking past the building when they leapt out at him.  Silly of him really, he knows they're out to get him, so why did he walk down their street?  Should have taken another route.

Seriously though, I was surprised that the guards lasted long enough under a machete for armed police to turn up.  Seems a bit fishy that - you'd think that either he would already have been subdued and they just took him away; OR he would have been on a massive bloodbath, chopping arms and legs off of dozens of people and had to be tasered.  Unless the armed police turned up in 30 seconds flat or something while the initial struggle was going on - which you never know, maybe they did.  Maybe from the building itself...

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Silly of him really, he knows they're out to get him, so why did he walk down their street?  Should have taken another route.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Surely there's some sort of rapid response unit always ready in preparation for any terrorist attack, it being a likely target and all.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"Surely there's some sort of rapid response unit always ready in preparation for any terrorist attack, it being a likely target and all.
Yes, there's probably one round the back of the place, at a  genuine guess.

I'd hate to be stunned around the back.

Sorry, jutl.