Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,802
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:22:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bizarre/Mysterious/Stupid email messages

Started by Artemis, September 09, 2004, 08:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

Wondering if anybody's had 'em. Could be from someone you know, but maybe not. It's messages that allude to something more, or spark your interest, or seem coded in a way you don't understand, or perhaps it was mis-sent but has an ayre of mystery to it??

'Tell you why I'm asking... I came across this email that I printed out at the time because it was so bizarre - came from someone who would never go for this kind of email, let alone send it, and never made reference to it again,... this, by the way, was exactly how it read, poor grammer 'n' all....

Quote from: "Racquel Rockwell"
wHen u aLready sTart reaDing tHis dO'nt sTop or eLse sUmtin baD wiL haPpen...

My name is teddy? ...i am 7 yrs. Old with blonde hair and scary Eyes. I have no nose or ears?. i am dead. If you do not post thi sin the next 5 minutes, I will appear tonight by your bed with a knife And kill you?
this is no joke something good will happen to you 2nite at 9:22.this is not a jokie some1 will call u or will talk to you online and say I love you. do not break the chain

Weird, eh? If she was forwarding me something, she would have mentioned it. If she had her email somehow hacked then used to spam, she would have said something when I mentioned it by email, but she said nothing. How odd. I thought it was a bit strange and it made me laugh out loud. I left it for a while, then replied with this...

Quote from: "Artemis"
****** :) *******

count da starz. there iz maw on 1 sIde. That means this message IZ real. No joke.

My name is sebastian. when i was two my mommy lost her appendix in a weird boating incident involving three panda bears and some muesli. this appendix sank to the bottom of the lake until it could be sure we had all dissapeared. When it was safe, the appendix rose to the surface and began starving itself. twenty years later, the fast is over and it is time for the appendix to start it's re-growth.

This re-growth will only occur if you send this message to five other people you know. YOU HAVE TO HELP MY DEAD MOTHER'S LOST APPENDIX. If you don't, it may become lost once more and start pumelling seals with it's mutant teeth. GOD BLESS SEALS.

Don't wait, do this now and good luck will befall you and yours.

No response from her at all. I put it down to one of life's little weird things.