Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:34:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Movie pitch by Katie, aged 6

Started by Rev, January 18, 2017, 03:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev

Ben Affleck is this accountant right because that's what my dad says I should do but right he's not doing boring stuff he's doing well dangerous stuff out in the desert with mad people and that and there's people after him, and then there's this other guy after him, and some sort of cop lady or something, and then right he gets in trouble but it's alright because then we go back to when he was a sad as a child and he learned skills so it's not a problem, so whenever he's got a problem that happens, and there's these two old people who let him shoot guns at their place so he gets good, but he was always good anyway, so he probably just wanted to show them his skills, and then he does a load of writing on walls because people think he's good at maths WHICH HE IS but it turns out they don't want him to be as good as he is because he's found out that a bad man is doing a thing, but he doesn't know he's found out, so there's a lot of fighting and then there's guns, and that man from the film gets shot and it's funny, and there's this woman who really fancies him but he doesn't notice really and also he has this really great truck thing with gold, and a man that we thought was nasty has a sad story, and everyone gets up and claps the lady who is a cop or something, then Ben Affleck goes home.

BlodwynPig

Not as good as Minotaur, but better than The God Particle

KennyMonster

Quote from: Rev on January 18, 2017, 03:56:11 AM
Ben Affleck is this accountant right because that's what my dad says I should do but right he's not doing boring stuff he's doing well dangerous stuff out in the desert with mad people and that and there's people after him, and then there's this other guy after him, and some sort of cop lady or something, and then right he gets in trouble but it's alright because then we go back to when he was a sad as a child and he learned skills so it's not a problem, so whenever he's got a problem that happens, and there's these two old people who let him shoot guns at their place so he gets good, but he was always good anyway, so he probably just wanted to show them his skills, and then he does a load of writing on walls because people think he's good at maths WHICH HE IS but it turns out they don't want him to be as good as he is because he's found out that a bad man is doing a thing, but he doesn't know he's found out, so there's a lot of fighting and then there's guns, and that man from the film gets shot and it's funny, and there's this woman who really fancies him but he doesn't notice really and also he has this really great truck thing with gold, and a man that we thought was nasty has a sad story, and everyone gets up and claps the lady who is a cop or something, then Ben Affleck goes home.

One of the annoying things about Hollywood is that every time there is an 'accountants stumble upon some financial irregularities and uncovers criminal activity' type of thriller, they have the potential to make the next Weekend At Bernie's but they rarely deliver on it.

The Untouchables being the closest yet to achieve those heights, but still some way wide of the mark.