Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:17:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wycaro (new Vince Gilligan series)

Started by Blue Jam, February 02, 2024, 01:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Starts filming this month so I think it's time for a thread. What we know so far:

Here's Racy with some teasers at this year's Emmy's:

NoSleep

Blue Jam

It was delayed by the writers' strike but I remember Vince Gilligan confirming that he was working on it again after a deal was reached and the strike ended. In the clip above Racy says she's read three finished scripts so it sounds pretty much good to go.

I wonder if they'll be filming those two seasons back-to-back. That's generally how Apple do things.

NoSleep

Bear in mind I only heard about it today.

Blue Jam

I can't find the clip now but the title was confirmed by Racy in another interview. Quite a few little interviews out there but the information in most of them is the same, as usual it looks like Vince Gilligan has got everyone keeping tight-lipped and under strict instructions on what they can and can't give away.

Hopefully we'll get some more casting details soon and it won't all be like Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul getting sneaked into a secret filming location under cover of darkness.