Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:00:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Euphoria III: Despite the Times.

Started by Glebe, September 08, 2020, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vodkafone

Quote from: Glebe on February 03, 2024, 12:42:46 PMYou are visited by a series of voles who offer you increasingly beneficial advice on how to improve your life.

This is excellent

PlanktonSideburns

Glebe moves through this thread like greased up penguin through a trifle

Shaxberd

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on February 03, 2024, 02:45:21 PMGlebe moves through this thread like greased up penguin through a trifle

You find a greasy penguin in your trifle. It's adorable.

Glebe

Glebe

The first rays of spring. Fancy a choc ice?

Glebe

An upbeat owl leaves a family bag of Mars on your window sill, "Enjoy mate, hoot!"

Glebe

A St. Patrick's Day session ends with you surfing up the Liffey on a Guinness pallet.

KaraokeDragon

Quote from: Glebe on March 17, 2024, 04:15:37 PMA St. Patrick's Day session ends with you surfing up the Liffey on a Guinness pallet.

You wake up the next day and by some miracle are completely free of a hangover! You capitalise on your joie de vivre by finally going to the clinic to donate blood, where the nurses are so impressed by the level of iron in your blood that they give you a second plate of recovery double choc cookies with smarties in them and everything.

Glebe

Quote from: KaraokeDragon on March 18, 2024, 11:49:59 AMYou wake up the next day and by some miracle are completely free of a hangover! You capitalise on your joie de vivre by finally going to the clinic to donate blood, where the nurses are so impressed by the level of iron in your blood that they give you a second plate of recovery double choc cookies with smarties in them and everything.

"I've never seen so many Smarties in a cookie!"

"Enjoy mate." *wink*

Vodkafone

A cat sniffs a flower and winks at a passing bee.

bgmnts

Quote from: Vodkafone on March 19, 2024, 02:14:12 PMA cat sniffs a flower and winks at a passing bee.

One of Aesop's lesser known works.

bgmnts

A heroic pigeon swoops in to the public toilet you've desecrated with a minging hangover shit, and carpet bombs you with toilet roll stolen from the ladies.

Vodkafone

You are told of your immunity to heart disease and diabetes on the same day you inherit a ton of money. Time to embrace the hobbit lifestyle in full!

Glebe

Quote from: Vodkafone on March 19, 2024, 02:14:12 PMA cat sniffs a flower and winks at a passing bee.

Bee goes "Cheers mate," and gifts the cat a load of honey or that.

Kankurette

A grey fox wanders into the road and you swear he winks at you before he runs off.

PlanktonSideburns

Real life fox euphoria, cycling to work at 4am, a fox once leapt out of a hedge and galboled Long my bycicle for half a mile

Glebe

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on March 20, 2024, 05:17:40 AMReal life fox euphoria, cycling to work at 4am, a fox once leapt out of a hedge and galboled Long my bycicle for half a mile

That's lovely. I hope it gave you a wink as it left, as if to say "Cheers mate, you go easy there now my love!"

Fishfinger

Your cancer turns out to be one of those purely decorative ones. Result!

Vodkafone

You finally do a fart that sounds exactly like a villager from Minecraft

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Vodkafone on March 29, 2024, 06:17:57 PMYou instantly, infinitely, and retrospectiveley, do a fart that sounds exactly like a villager from Minecraft

Here you go mate, made it even more euphoric, gratis!

Vodkafone

Glebe

A large dose of analgesic eases all pains, brightening your day and that and everything feels great and the like.

Fishfinger

You can save money on the Spanish Edition of the Shogun novel by ordering a copy of the original in a language you can actually read.