Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:24:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Quote from: mobias on July 17, 2020, 10:55:22 AM
Gunther mid leap

Can't let my cats see that set-up. They would go mad with jealousy.

Captain Crunch

Cor blimey.  Are they indoor cats mobias or do you just have mates rates down at I, Clawdius? 

Dex Sawash

Gunther mid leap

Did you construct a roman ruins play area or is this what they've done to their rococo masterpiece play area of 4 years ago?

mobias

Quote from: Captain Crunch on July 17, 2020, 11:59:24 AM
Cor blimey.  Are they indoor cats mobias or do you just have mates rates down at I, Clawdius?

They're indoor cats so they need some decent climbing and playing areas.

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 17, 2020, 12:02:47 PM
Did you construct a roman ruins play area or is this what they've done to their rococo masterpiece play area of 4 years ago?

Do you mean the cat palace I built? Its still very much a feature here. Its got a cat sleeping in it as I speak.

The cats have got a picture of David Bowie holding his cat on the wall

NoOffenceLynn

Gunther mid leap

I love your dedication to your cats by turning a room into what is essentially kitty heaven.

mobias

Quote from: NoOffenceLynn on July 17, 2020, 12:44:08 PM

I love your dedication to your cats by turning a room into what is essentially kitty heaven.

And do they thank me for it? Of course not.

mobias

I got a Covid face mask with Gunther's face printed on it. It turns heads in Sainsbury's. Doesn't much impress him though. He's thinking 'I've got to live with this utter clown.'

NoOffenceLynn

Quote from: mobias on July 17, 2020, 12:51:12 PM
I got a Covid face mask with Gunther's face printed on it. It turns heads in Sainsbury's. Doesn't much impress him though. He's thinking 'I've got to live with this utter clown.'

Gunter is gorgeous but he doesn't look like he'd be easily impressed

the

Well that's tonight's nightmare sorted.

bgmnts

Just died.

15 minutes of rasping breath, his open mouth drooling. He could barely stand on his feet.

His tongue went black.

Havent cried more in my life.

Barry Admin

Oh mate, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I really feel for you, I hope you're okay.

tao of wub

Really sorry to hear this  bgmnts.  Hope you are doing OK.  Cats have always been the friends I get on with best of all and I know how hard it is lose a bond you have known for so long.

bgmnts

Thank you both.

Just had to put him in a cardboard box and put his favourite little mouse toy Mr Jingles in with him.

It'a going to be a very tough few weeks. I hope everyone in this thread continues to treat their feline friends with the utmost compassion and care and don't miss a single day with them.

NoOffenceLynn

I'm so sorry to hear that bgmnts. Take care of yourself. (((Hugs)))

Cerys

Oh, hell.  Have a huge Welsh hug from me, too.

Dewt

I'm sorry. Cry like crazy for a few days solid and don't feel like any second of it is the wrong thing to do.

Brian Freeze

So sorry to hear that bgmnts. Remember the good times with him.

Attila

So sorry to hear that, bgmnts. Your little friend knew he was loved. {xxx}

mobias

Quote from: bgmnts on July 18, 2020, 01:37:09 AM
Thank you both.

Just had to put him in a cardboard box and put his favourite little mouse toy Mr Jingles in with him.

It'a going to be a very tough few weeks. I hope everyone in this thread continues to treat their feline friends with the utmost compassion and care and don't miss a single day with them.

So sorry for your loss. The bond we form with our pets is so unique. They never let us down and are always there for us.

shiftwork2

bgmnts

Thanks guys, you kind of just hope they go peacefully in the night but watching the breath leave his body for 15 minutes was just so traumatic. I never want to see that again.

My neighbour has kindly allowed us to bury him in her garden alongside her passed cat. He will be buried with his favourite cushion and toy.

spaghetamine

NoOffenceLynn

Quote from: bgmnts on July 18, 2020, 12:28:56 PM
Thanks guys, you kind of just hope they go peacefully in the night but watching the breath leave his body for 15 minutes was just so traumatic. I never want to see that again.

My neighbour has kindly allowed us to bury him in her garden alongside her passed cat. He will be buried with his favourite cushion and toy.
You were with him when he passed on, you gave him so much love through the years  don't focus on those 15 minutes.

You were there for him always, that's what counts.
And he was a top cat too.

Fishfinger

Sorry for your loss, bgmnts.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Sorry mate. tough one when they go.

The Mollusk

Quote from: NoOffenceLynn on July 18, 2020, 01:20:49 PM
You were with him when he passed on, you gave him so much love through the years  don't focus on those 15 minutes.

You were there for him always, that's what counts.
And he was a top cat too.

Yep.

I've been kind of vicariously dreading this day would come for you based on your posts in this thread. You have my deepest condolences.

flotemysost

I'm sorry bgmnts, that's awful and I can't imagine how upsetting it must have been to see. Sounds like he was very loved. Hope you're doing OK.

Icehaven

Sorry for your loss, that's awful.

imitationleather

I'm really sad to hear about what you had to go through there, bgmnts.

You gave the bastard a really great life, though. Don't forget that.