Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:10:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The cult of self-flagellation

Started by shoulders, March 27, 2024, 03:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

if i made fibromyalgia visible i'd do it so there's sort of purple electric zig zags coming off their arms or whatever it is

Quote from: madhair60 on March 28, 2024, 11:55:46 AMif i made fibromyalgia visible i'd do it so there's sort of purple electric zig zags coming off their arms or whatever it is

Like the Lego Emperor?

Mr Vegetables

It must be well expensive to have a bath full of beans in this day and age; you could just give them to people instead

Ferris

If you're staying in it for more than a day you're also shitting and pissing into it, so there's a nice image for you.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Mr Vegetables on March 28, 2024, 01:40:04 PMIt must be well expensive to have a bath full of beans in this day and age; you could just give them to people instead

Give them after,double bubble

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ferris on March 28, 2024, 01:45:15 PMIf you're staying in it for more than a day you're also shitting and pissing into it, so there's a nice image for you.

Just tell em its beans and sos

buttgammon

Has some bastard ever done this with those all-day breakfast tins rather than beans?

shoulders

The bean smell will never ever truly wash out.

In this case not a problem because he already smelt exactly like that.

steve98

Quote from: Mr Vegetables on March 28, 2024, 01:40:04 PMIt must be well expensive to have a bath full of beans in this day and age; you could just give them to people instead

Tesco will give you them for nothing; that fibromyalgia woman was given 11(ELEVEN) Kilos. Say it's for Gazza.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Ferris on March 28, 2024, 01:45:15 PMIf you're staying in it for more than a day you're also shitting and pissing into it, so there's a nice image for you.

Fuck em, they're only beans

canadagoose

Quote from: madhair60 on March 28, 2024, 11:55:46 AMif i made fibromyalgia visible i'd do it so there's sort of purple electric zig zags coming off their arms or whatever it is
That would be fantastic. Can you imagine? I wouldn't have to put the light on to go down the stairs, because my shoulder and hands would light up the lobby in glorious violet. It would hurt, but I could go "ooh" while it happens.

Kankurette