Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:11:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

US Elections 2020 II - Bernie Topwin: "We'll see this trashcan dream come true"

Started by Pearly-Dewdrops Drops, February 13, 2020, 01:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

Menu

Quote from: Ominous Dave on September 30, 2020, 03:33:12 AM
Having said that, I thought Biden just about managed to pull it together towards the end there. Trump's persona is so monotonously one-note that it's hard to listen to for 90 minutes even if you're excited by it in the first 15.

Doubt the debate will make any real difference though. Also Trump hitting the mail-in ballot vote thing at the end so he can reject the result if he wants.

If anything this last segment is the real motivation for non-Trump voters to go out and vote. If Biden doesn't win comfortably your country collapses. I think this ending has helped Biden.

Ominous Dave

I'm increasingly thinking that Donald Trump may be a morally questionable person. Sorry if this radical opinion blows everyone's mind.

Sin Agog

Quote from: Ominous Dave on September 30, 2020, 03:33:12 AM
Having said that, I thought Biden just about managed to pull it together towards the end there. Trump's persona is so monotonously one-note that it's hard to listen to for 90 minutes even if you're excited by it in the first 15.

Doubt the debate will make any real difference though. Also Trump hitting the mail-in ballot vote thing at the end so he can reject the result if he wants.

Monotonous one-note sloganeering has been proven to work wonders, though.  Soft-spoken policy declarations not so much, especially coming from this death's head.

Menu

imitationleather

Chairman Yang

Trump successfully said the same insane stuff he normally does so... he'll probably scrape by enough to stage a coup?

imitationleather

I think Trump should be applauded for just agreeing to even have an election.

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on February 13, 2020, 01:22:35 AM
As things stand on February 12, who will finish a distant third in the next primary and thereby gain all of the media's attention? Joe Biden? Michael Bloomberg? Is Martin O'Malley quietly running again?

Simpler times

:...(