Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,797
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:36:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Are you a sitter or a stander?

Started by Unoriginal, January 10, 2013, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mook

Quote from: Mr Eggs on January 11, 2013, 02:03:38 PM
I stand up to wipe my arse. No other option cos the 'How to wipe your arse' instructions are nailed to the wall above the cistern.

so not only do you stand, but you turn around? your pants and bathroom floor must be an utter disgrace. at least you can read though, so at least you've got that going for you.

Replies From View

Quote from: Mr Eggs on January 11, 2013, 02:03:38 PM
I stand up to wipe my arse. No other option cos the 'How to wipe your arse' instructions are nailed to the wall above the cistern.

Your memory is going, Mr Eggs.  At least you've got that going.

The Masked Unit

Back in the 80s a cousin of mine had a custom-made, miniature wearable vacuum cleaner which sucked the shit straight out of her bowels via a tube up the arsehole. Works in PR now I believe.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: mook on January 11, 2013, 02:09:44 PM
so not only do you stand, but you turn around? your pants and bathroom floor must be an utter disgrace. at least you can read though, so at least you've got that going for you.

My wellington boots caught the worst of it. They've taken them away now.

The Masked Unit

Of course, my grandmother couldn't bear the thought of doing a shit and had her entire lower body removed so food would fall out into a bucket almost immediately after she'd consumed it. Made for some interesting conversations around the Christmas dinner table.

The Masked Unit

Then there was Uncle Terry who was born without a bum and had to spunk the shit out of his cock. Had full bowels until the age of 14 when he became capable.

Replies From View

Quote from: The Masked Unit on January 11, 2013, 02:31:29 PM
Then there was Uncle Terry who was born without a bum and had to spunk the shit out of his cock. Had full bowels until the age of 14 when he became capable.

Ah yes; I've heard about him.  "Terry's Chocolate Oranges" we used to say.