Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,803
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:24:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

If I were to start a thread about cooking healthy meals - would it be trolled?

Started by Sasha, January 11, 2013, 08:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

I wanna start eating as much fresh non processed foods as possible.
I wana go back to only eating organic, non processed foods, with no added sugar/salt/booze

Inaniloquent

Tenner says you're talking about penetrating yourself with vegetables by page 3.

Thomas

I just put two 'grills' in the oven.

According to the ingredients list, which I only read after the aforementioned 'grills' had been cooking away for ten minutes, they are composed of 40% beef and 34% mechanically separated pork.[nb]m'stomach turns at the idea, but throwing them away now would just be wasteful. Wouldn't it?[nb]UPDATE - They look - and are - disgusting. Got to go, I'm afraid.[/nb][/nb]

It's okay to eat these things as long as I genuinely despise myself, I reason.

syntaxerror

Thomas

Ronnie the Raincoat

DKM started a thread where these things are being discussed- go post there instead.

Lyndon

This stuff is so incredibly easy that everyone should have it figured out by the age of about 20, and be very bored of it by now. And yet all these adults who manage to live real lives can't even do it, and argue about it online endlessly oh my god. I'm not trying to be superior because I know I fail hopelessly at most areas of life where these people manage, but it is so easy.

Thomas

Quote from: Ronnie the Raincoat on January 11, 2013, 08:24:38 PM
DKM started a thread where these things are being discussed- go post there instead.

Oh yes, hadn't seen that. Sorries to all.

biggytitbo

There's nowt more natural and back to nature than eating droppings. I'l pop any dropping in a bap myself - dog, owl, fieldmouse, lady, badger, horse. Sprinkle a bit of five spice on the top and you have the ideal healthy snack imho.

mook

Quote from: Ronnie the Raincoat on January 11, 2013, 08:24:38 PM

who the fuck are you to tell people where to post their thoughts?

Ronnie the Raincoat

Quote from: mook on January 11, 2013, 08:38:56 PM

I am the all-seeing benevolent force that watches over these boards; gaseous, everywhere and nowhere at the same time.  But there is already a thread where those things are being posted, so why not post there? WHY?! Multiple threads with the same posts, where would be then? Chaos. Disarray. Death.

wosl

Quote from: mook on January 11, 2013, 08:38:56 PM

This got declaimed in my head by the bellowing voice of Daltrey.

Buelligan

Cerys

Quote from: Ronnie the Raincoat on January 11, 2013, 08:40:00 PM
I am the all-seeing benevolent force that watches over these boards; gaseous, everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

I protest.  No gaseous entity would have tits as good as yours.

Cerys

Buelligan

Lovely, non-gaseous entity that is Ronnie, our lovely pinky-red haired nork-bearer.

alcoholic messiah

Quote from: Cerys on January 11, 2013, 09:13:38 PM
I protest.  No gaseous entity would have tits as good as yours.

I dunno. When you put it like that, she does sound pretty steamy.

biggytitbo

I knew this girl who had gaseous tits once. Her left nipple floated off and got caught in the air conditioning causing a nasty incident. To this day I can't look at a left tit without having flashbacks to that horrible night.

The Masked Unit

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: Sasha on January 11, 2013, 08:12:14 PM
I wanna start eating as much fresh non processed foods as possible.
I wana go back to only eating organic, non processed foods, with no added sugar/salt/booze

Fuck's sake.