Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:46:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The hull you will die in

Started by Greg Torso, December 04, 2021, 09:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Torso

You will die in Hull whining about Twitter polls and repealed sex laws and toilet politics and five-a-side horse murdering and dimensional pneumonia and cum positive anime.

You will die in Hull under a hill getting angry about scampi fries and the dogs unpublished faecal poetry and your mums new haribo leg and the moth you killed it's dad has come round to wail at you "my boy! My beautiful boy" this moth dad is saying as it rends its wings and throws itself all over your stupid fucking face.

Greg Torso

You will die adrift on a Humber of throbbing plankton that whispers all around you Kevin bloody Wilson was right it is funny having cancer and you will die as one of many in a sea of active paedophiles arguing about what a chip butty is and your tadger shall be nowt but a twiglet pecked at by grimsby exiled gimp gulls.

Glebe

Ferris

Replies From View

You all mock, but there are truly some skin cells of Emu that found their way beneath Hull's fingernails and died in there

Poobum

The hull I died in was the one from 40 Fathoms in Tomb Raider 2.

Glebe

Quote from: Ferris on December 04, 2021, 04:46:40 PMComing to a dining experience near you.

The Cruising with the Stars experience!

shoulders