Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:23:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It's been a year of surprises.

Started by Glebe, December 05, 2021, 02:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

It's really been a year of surprises. We've had ups and downs, topsies and turvies and any ways y'please!

But now Replies has accused me of going to bed with dog shit on my hands. I scrub-a-dub-dubbed them ol' hands but there may have been a bit of hazardous dirt matter left on them which I later chipped off when it dried. Look my point is it was only a big of canine excrement, it wasn't like I leaving anthrax on me mitts when I turned in for the night.

Leave off and stop bullying me Replies! Cheers.

Poobum

Hmmm, you have a suspiciously "chocolaty" mouth :/

Glebe

Quote from: Poobum on December 05, 2021, 02:32:38 PMHmmm, you have a suspiciously "chocolaty" mouth :/

Now you're suggesting I've been eating the shit! At least that's what I believe you to be inferring!

Poobum

Glebe

Of course! I'm supposed to be an ambassador for H.S. Art, I can't be see covered in dog offal!

Replies From View

Don't worry folks - glebe is thankfully now experiencing lifelong imprisonment without wifi so he will no longer be able to post his nonsense here or anywhere else

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Glebe

I've still got WiFi. But the dog shit is still on my hands.

Poobum

If only it was cat shit, everything would have been fine, such are the arbitrary beauty standards of society. 

Glebe

Standards have changed. Its as often as not that you could get away with a few flecks of parrot droppings on your extremities when you retire to bed. Larger animal excrement seems unacceptable now though.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on December 05, 2021, 07:44:51 PMI've still got WiFi. But the dog shit is still on my hands.

Two bad things means you should have said "and" not "but".

Glebe

Do not split hairs. WiFi means I can keep in touch should more shitty hands incidents occur. The shit that is still on my hands = dried up and practically harmless. But one should not be so quick to carp!

Replies From View

What drivel.  You obstinately refuse to follow any guidance on social dogshit hand etiquette so why should you need any kind of interface with us ever again.

I will speaking to everyone I know within the legal system to inform them you are breaking some kind of rules.

You are going to be in such trouble when they find out.

Glebe

As I say, it's been a year of surprises.

Replies From View

It's all been in your hands and on your hands

Glebe

shiftwork2

Do you remember when the latest Bond film had the working title Shatterhand, after Blofeld's alias Dr Guntrum Shatterhand?

Well Glebe is Shitterhand.

Glebe