Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:10:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jordan Peterson's new disturbing poetry book

Started by willbo, March 09, 2023, 11:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

thenoise

It's always a wonder to me
Why they make me call men in frocks "she"
Don't be so silly
That "girl" has a willy
Also: I hate communists. Yes siree.

Pawspero

I've always been largely indifferent to this man's work, but this is a truly miserable production. Ugly images and ugly verses. Good to know that his fanbase are supposedly as baffled with this production as many of his detractors are.

PlanktonSideburns

Icehaven

Someone has just posted this on my work's intranet forum with a subject line 'Men's Health Week':

'If you're harmless you're not virtuous, you're just harmless, you're like a rabbit.

A rabbit isn't virtuous, it just can't do anything except get eaten!'

Jordan Peterson

I have absolutely no idea what it's supposed to mean, or what it has to do with men's health unless it's supposed to be evidence that Jordan Peterson, a man, is perhaps not entirely mentally healthy.

pierre boo-lez

Rabbits can, quite famously, fuck like rabbits.

I'm not surprised Jordan forgot that.

Pink Gregory

so...harm things?

the opposite of harmless is harmful.  Not 'capable of harm'

Icehaven

And is he implying everyone else thinks being harmless and virtuous are the same thing? Because I have to say I don't think I thought that.

Also, rabbits aren't harmless. They might be prey animals, but they can and will fight if cornered by a predator, protecting their young or disputing territory. Those sharp front teeth, claws and powerful rear legs aren't to be taken lightly.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-mama-rabbit-rescues-baby-bunny-from-snake-in-epic-fight-471111747962

NOT. FUCKING. ABOUT.

Pink Gregory

So in conclusion, Professor Pordan Jeterson shows profound ignorance of rabbits, life.

The Culture Bunker

He should have watched Watership Down - he'd have changed his mind on rabbits and start bleating on how that evil despot one is what we need to all aspire to be like.

Harry Badger

How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?

PlanktonSideburns

Used to so brightly shinaman

Got sucked off in a lab by a Chinaman

MoreauVasz

That Chinese lab thing was hilarious but it also looked really relaxing. Much better than a glory-hole.

PlanktonSideburns

Yea he posted about people getting mecha-sucked off on a Milton Keynes industrial estate and he was the one who come off as a weirdo

MoreauVasz

They should offer that shit at spas. Get me nails repainted, 45 minutes in the milking-cocoon. I'd be in there biweekly.

PlanktonSideburns

Wish I had an intergal vacuum system in my house so I could get sucked off by my house

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on June 21, 2023, 08:52:31 AMWish I had an intergal vacuum system in my house so I could get sucked off by my house

Proper men fuck their house, they don't expect their house to fuck them.

MoreauVasz

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on June 21, 2023, 10:32:14 AMProper men fuck their house, they don't expect their house to fuck them.

Your conception of heterosexuality is so hopelessly narrow. Straight men have holes... Why not benefit from them too?

Quote from: MoreauVasz on June 21, 2023, 10:42:27 AMYour conception of heterosexuality is so hopelessly narrow. Straight men have holes... Why not benefit from them too?

And where does it end? Getting cucked by your bungalow is where.

MoreauVasz

Look... Every straight man has, at some point in time, wondered what it would be like to slip on a cute little sundress and get railed by a bunch of luxury flats that are part of a re-developed factory complex in the West Midlands.

Dr Rock

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on June 21, 2023, 10:32:14 AMProper men fuck their house, they don't expect their house to fuck them.

our house
fucking our dad
our house
in the middle of our street

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: MoreauVasz on June 21, 2023, 10:59:15 AMLook... Every straight man has, at some point in time, wondered what it would be like to slip on a cute little sundress and get railed by a bunch of luxury flats that are part of a re-developed factory complex in the West Midlands.
Presumably Tory boys want nothing more than to be dry bummed by a block of former council flats that were sold on the cheap to property developers/party donors.

"You're so DIRTY! So ROUGH! Rub that dubious quality cladding against my thighs..."

PlanktonSideburns

I just thought it might feel a bit more reciprocal

I don't want my house to suck me off every night im not a cunt

Shaxberd

Gonna go in the cellar and see if I can find the clitoris

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: MoreauVasz on June 21, 2023, 10:59:15 AMLook... Every straight man has, at some point in time, wondered what it would be like to slip on a cute little sundress and get railed by a bunch of luxury flats that are part of a re-developed factory complex in the West Midlands.

Fucks sake, genuinely a bit horned up at the idea being banged by my house now, thanks

Memorex MP3

Last time I was on tinder there was a surprising amount of late 20s women with Jordan Peterson quotes on their profile

shoulders

G

Good bloke, works hard
Loves his kids
Fucks his house

samadriel

Watch out for paedophiles disguised as your house.