Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:55:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Call of Duty MW III [split topic]

Started by oggyraiding, November 25, 2023, 10:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oggyraiding

Been playing the new Call Of Duty. I think of all the modern MP shooters, CoD is the most fun. The fact it's only like 1 second to respawn after death means it's constant action. And then the dopamine hit when you level up a gun or get loads of medals upon a kill.

They've tried something new with Zombies, it's now an open world extraction type of game, instead of a round based survival format. If you die or fail to exfiltrate in time, you lose all your gear except for insured weapons, so there's a risk/reward element. Balancing is a bit off - in a tier 1 zone I could kill a zombie in two shots of my gun, but then in tier 2 it went up to about 8, even with significant upgrades.

Not touched campaign yet, all the reviews say it's lazy and shit but we'll see.

Barry Admin

Oh god I want it, maybe I'll get it for Xmas, tell me more about the Zombies mode please.  Haven't bought a CoD for years now, since Black Ops ended I guess.  Bought a months worth of Game Pass recently just so I could play BLOPS III Zombies again, it's ridiculous that you can't even play single player mode with all your unlocks, unless you have an internet connection!

Anyway yeah, would love to hear more about this CoD, it sounds amazing.