Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:34:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Metal night 2 baby

Started by Neil, September 26, 2009, 01:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Only I can add a poll, sis

What options
2 (66.7%)
would you like?
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

trench

Just bumping this with the news that I got my mix/show ready to go. I know, it's probably bad practice* to self publicise in such a heinous manner, but yeah, fuck it, I got a show to go and it's fuckin' great. And the last Metal Night was severe, so I'm really looking forward to this one as well. Apologies in advance Laura if you feel I'm pushing this, ooh-err, etc...

*it's not bad practise at all, we all do it. Yep. We do. And yes, my show does contain some amazing music so my use of the word great is not an exaggeration, it really is that good. Probably. Well I think so at least.

Monkeyfucker

Ha ha Trench, good work! Were you posting pished?

Right, need to set a date, possibly next Satruday. Thinking. I shall not abandon this thread again i promise.

Okay, i have provisionally booked it on the wiki while i procrastinate.

Those interested let me know if you can make it. Don't want to just pick a date no one can attend bu wary of getting closer to xmas, and people being booked up on gay christmas dinners.

boki

Next Sat? So there, bebbeh.

This is gonna rock, monkeyfucker's so metal that she calls her brother "Nail"!

Monkeyfucker

i like the drunk night tag! Shit, just realised how close a week is. Trying to decide whether to plan or wing it. Lets face it, nothing ever goes to plan anyway

trench

Heh, I was indeed pissed when I posted, but I stand by it! So a possibility for next Saturday, I'll be there alright.

Drinking.

\m/

Monkeyfucker

right, metal night 2 on 5th december! need a little more time but not too much :D
ALLIN?

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Groovy. I would have missed it if it was this weekend, but I've no plans for the following one.

Monkeyfucker

I have totally fucked it up. There is a gig i am supposed to be going to on the 5th, but i thought it was the 12th. Fuckity fuck. I also have a work xmas dinner some day so i am scared of rearranging it in case i double book again but i dont think thats a saturday. Fuckity fuckity fuck.

i really dont want to miss this gig, theyre friends of mine, and it's a rare gig. Im not even that much going for the music, more the crack. FUCK.

Will people be cross if I reschedule ?

Fucks sake.

boki

You're not doing the METAL DOMINATRIX thing very well, dear.  You tell us what you're going to do and when and then we're just gonna have to damn well like it.

and to think I used the Skid Row Monkeyfucker jingle twice last night

trench

Do it when you're ready, available and up for doing it mate. We all know it'll happen up at some stage so don't feel like you're letting anybody down or that, because I doubt anyone feels that way. Just don't stress over it.

Monkeyfucker

Boki what Jingle?!

Thanks Trench, i appreciate that. I'm just annoyed at myself. I had the best of intentions, and now as i look weeks ahead it's too close to christmas really. I need to think.