Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:47:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Edge of Nonceness - Political Paedos on Parade

Started by Blumf, July 03, 2014, 01:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Bumping his thread after watching this new independent investigational fillum about parliament noncery...

https://youtu.be/PnZiDxkwgrU

biggytitbo

I was going to post that the other day. It's mostly quite good and does a decent job of pushing back against the recent BBC efforts to downplay and even rubbish the issue.

I was slightly concerned that she, albeit briefly, featured Michael 'insanity' Shrimpton though.

Quote from: Dr Rock on August 10, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
Bumping his thread after watching this new independent investigational fillum about parliament noncery...

https://youtu.be/PnZiDxkwgrU

Thanks for that, Sophie Poulton seems like a very genuine and investigative journalist, a bit of a rarity these days it seems. It is really quite incredible actually that this investigation has all but died away now and how complicit the MSM seem to be in letting it do so. It really is a case of Theresa May protecting the establiment and making it appear nonce free. What is actually happening at present with inquiry?

I also watched her documentary on the Madeline McCann case. I had no idea just how dodgy the McCanns look through their daughter's disappearance.

the hum

I did the same and watched the McCann documentary on the back of this one, which did a very good job of looking at the evidence without disappearing too far down the conspiracy rabbit hole. I had too no real idea about the level of inconsistencies in the various statements given by both the McCanns and the group they were with. Interesting that the Clement Freud link is alluded to in both documentaries, but what to make of it who knows. They certainly strike me as a very narcissistic (and well connected) couple. Is the simple explanation that they used their high profile connections to massage the fact of their negligence?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 10, 2018, 06:45:57 PM
I was going to post that the other day. It's mostly quite good and does a decent job of pushing back against the recent BBC efforts to downplay and even rubbish the issue.

I was slightly concerned that she, albeit briefly, featured Michael 'insanity' Shrimpton though.

QuoteWhile investigating the bomb hoax case, police discovered Shrimpton to be in possession of a memory stick containing forty indecent images of children.

that old intelligence tactic. Free Shrimpton!

biggytitbo

German intelligence put it there dear boy.

imitationleather

Anyone got a link to the McCann doc?

"GOOGLE IT YOU FOOL"

Sorry, I'm one of those cool new kids who gets people off social media to do my legwork for me. Also I'm on a phone, it'd be too many windows, man.

biggytitbo

It's on the same channel as the parliamentary paedophiles one.

It's also pretty good, doesn't venture any outlandish theories but does a decent job of highlighting the incongruent stuff the msm (who essentially accept the abduction theory despite its total lack of evidence) won't touch.

imitationleather

I thought the Paedophiles in Parliament doc was pretty decent. I had to do some reading up after to check how documented what she was saying was, because with YouTube documentaries I'm always sceptical I'm being fed a load of utter cobblers. Would have been nice if the camerawork was a bit steadier to make it look more professional, at least. When my missus got up and I told her I'd been watching a documentary about the paedophilia cover-up in Parliament she said "Stop wasting your time watching that fucking conspiracy theory bullshit!" I don't think showing her the shaky footage would help change her mind that it's not all nonsense.

Although this is a woman a woman who paid for a ticket to attend a five (or some stupidly high number) hour David Icke lecture. I shouldn't be portrayed as the crazy one in this situation!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 13, 2018, 01:59:23 PM
It's on the same channel as the parliamentary paedophiles one.

It's also pretty good, doesn't venture any outlandish theories but does a decent job of highlighting the incongruent stuff the msm (who essentially accept the abduction theory despite its total lack of evidence) won't touch.

It does however have that comical and pointless brief talking head just popping up to say she thinks there was something fishy. Marie (twitter handle): "Hi, down with this sort of thing".

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on August 13, 2018, 02:11:22 PM
I thought the Paedophiles in Parliament doc was pretty decent. I had to do some reading up after to check how documented what she was saying was, because with YouTube documentaries I'm always sceptical I'm being fed a load of utter cobblers. Would have been nice if the camerawork was a bit steadier to make it look more professional, at least. When my missus got up and I told her I'd been watching a documentary about the paedophilia cover-up in Parliament she said "Stop wasting your time watching that fucking conspiracy theory bullshit!" I don't think showing her the shaky footage would help change her mind that it's not all nonsense.

Although this is a woman a woman who paid for a ticket to attend a five (or some stupidly high number) hour David Icke lecture. I shouldn't be portrayed as the crazy one in this situation!

egg shells, mate, egg shells.

biggytitbo

Quote from: imitationleather on August 13, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Zero budget I would imagine, or paid for out of her own pocket. Doing a bit of digging she was involved with Icke a few years back when they attempted to create a new TV station, but evidently has had a bit of a falling out with him (presumably because he doesnt believe his out outlandish claims).

Yep, is def done on a very limited budget however doesn't dimish it's content and I wasn't to distracted, for the most part, by the lack of polished editing. I really liked how she was able to get round the whole story including all key players re Elm House and link to the current enquiry. It is a total stitch up and you do feel sorry for characters like Esther Baker and Chris Fay as they do appear genuine, to me, and they have been discredited and ruined by what would appear Mi5 intent. Who knows though. I loved that guy going up and accusing Nick Clegg of being complicit in a cover up, when he was doing some sort of LibDem Promotion outside WM.

imitationleather

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 13, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

Zero budget I would imagine, or paid for out of her own pocket. Doing a bit of digging she was involved with Icke a few years back when they attempted to create a new TV station, but evidently has had a bit of a falling out with him (presumably because he doesnt believe his out outlandish claims).

There's a clip in the paedo doc where it looks like she's presenting a show on that Icke TV channel. That was a bit early on and made say "Here we go...", but the journalism actually turned out to be of a good standard.

As for the lack of budget, I get that it was self-made, but even YouTube vloggers can make their videos steady with the appearance of good production values now, so it can't be that expensive to do it. Anyway I am nitpicking.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Pinckle Wicker on August 13, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
Yep, is def done on a very limited budget however doesn't dimish it's content and I wasn't to distracted, for the most part, by the lack of polished editing. I really liked how she was able to get round the whole story including all key players re Elm House and link to the current enquiry. It is a total stitch up and you do feel sorry for characters like Esther Baker and Chris Fay as they do appear genuine, to me, and they have been discredited and ruined by what would appear Mi5 intent. Who knows though. I loved that guy going up and accusing Nick Clegg of being complicit in a cover up, when he was doing some sort of LibDem Promotion outside WM.

I'm left in no doubt that MI5 (or whoever) worked with the BBC to put out a series of specials essentially 'debunking' the whole issue, and since then its pretty much gone away.

So well done everyone.

imitationleather

Last night I watched an old (as in early '90s) ITV documentary called err The Boy Business or something. It went on about all those places she mentions that she worked in 1986 around Leicester Square where renboys congregated. It was very interesting seeing something almost contemporary to when she was working around there. What was also interesting about the doc is that they allude to the fact it's high up people of influence picking these boys up, which kind of suggested to me that a lot of what was in her new documentary must have been common knowledge among the media and police at the time.

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 13, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

I'm left in no doubt than MI5 (or whoever) worked with the BBC to put out a series of specials essentially 'debunking' the whole issue, and since then its pretty much gone away.

So well done everyone.

I agree. The Panorama investigative report that exposedthe alleged victim Nic, as a fantasist and then went on to try and discredit all by association, came across as a massive stitch-up job.
What are your thoughts on Exaro's role in all this, Biggy? It all seemed to disappear overnight once the Nick discredited story broke.
The whole thing stinks and am surprised there is not more furore.

Just remembered that awful clip with Savile on Parky, I think, talking about taking some young girl to Bucks Palace and bumping in to Prince Philip. It's grotesquely bizarre, Alan Alda can be seen uncomfortably laughing at this story too. Is Savile actually inferring here that him and Phil spit-roasted this girl or something?

Dr Rock

Back in 1986 I knew a kid, only 16 like I was, went up to London to be a rent boy. He came back dripping with money and was really selling the lifestyle. Weird. I bet he would have some incriminating stories but I think he died of Aids soon after. Fun story.

olliebean

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 13, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

The thing about Icke is, a lot of his claims aren't actually all that outlandish, and some of them almost certainly are on to something, but he spoils it all with crap about lizards and what have you. Plus of course that business when he went on Wogan claiming to be Jesus destroyed any credibility he might subsequently have had. Interestingly, one popular conspiracy theory has it that Icke himself, possibly unknowingly, is an instrument of the powers that be, whose purpose is to make theories about actual conspiracies seem less credible by association with the crazy stuff.

biggytitbo

Yes, ifyou check out Ickes stuff recently he mainly talks about left wing politic, media propoganda, war and so on, with only a little bit of mad stuff thrown in. Which is almost a bit of a shame.

manticore

Quote from: olliebean on August 13, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
Plus of course that business when he went on Wogan claiming to be Jesus destroyed any credibility he might subsequently have had.

"They're laughing at you, they're not laughing with you". Never forgot that line, one of the most biting things I've ever heard anywhere.

biggytitbo

Tel later said he really regretted saying that.

manticore

I'm not surprised to hear that, I couldn't help feeling for the bloke in the the face of that and the delighted response it got from the audience.

BlodwynPig

If you watch the interview with Wogan...

Icke comes on, Wogan is warm and friendly. Icke is relaxed and jovial.

The interview starts with Icke discussing his TV career and Wogan brings it round to what he thinks of the proposed FA Premier League deal headed by Greg Dyke. Icke says he thinks it may be good for the game. Attention turns to Coventry City, Wogan "Do you think they'll avoid relegation this season?", David "Absolutely. They've got enough in their locker to get the necessary points in the remaining games. Gallacher will be on fire", *audience titters*, Wogan "They're laughing at you, they're not laughing with you".

At this point, Icke's demeanour changes. He looks shamed and annoyed and he then leaps up and pronounces "I am the Godhead. The lizard people are here on Earth!".

The rest, as they say, is history.