Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:25:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Britney Spears - The Woman In Me

Started by Blue Jam, October 19, 2023, 06:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

A friend of mine once got a nasty nip from a pet snek, and that was just a cute lil' Corn Snek. A strike from a Burmese Python might not kill you but it's definitely not something I'd fancy being on the receiving end of.

bgmnts

The first few chapters were quite , but picks up a tiny bit at around around chapter 9 when she starts to become a star.

The snake anecdote was genuine horror for me as an intense ophidiophobe.

bgmnts

Something quite childlike about this book, in a way, as if written by a 16 year old role-playing as a 40 something looking back on her life as a 20 something.

Doesn't help that the audible reader has quite a grating voice, but yeah not a lot on offer so far here. Her social conditioning and religious mania come through quite a bit but that's it. Perhaps it'll give more insight when the whole conservatorship starts.

Blue Jam

Justin Timberlake is totally coming across as the kind of guy who brings a guitar to parties.

madhair60

bgmnts

His reaction to seeing a black rapper on the street in NYC made every part of me cringe but was quite funny.