Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:44:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm off to Hollywood!

Started by Ferris, February 20, 2024, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Can't believe it, Spielberg and De Niro just called - they wanna make me a star!!

BlodwynPig

Jace Spielberg and Todd de Niro? The owners of the gay sauna in West Hollywood? Wow, hitting the big time

Glebe

Glebe here with the latest from Tinseltown! It's officially been announced folks, Ferris is leaving the baseball world behind and is heading for Beverly Hills! Strictly on the QT, but word has it that he's already started dating starlets such as Margot Robbie, Kristin Stewart and - get this - Timothée Chalamet! But you didn't hear it from me!

But on a darker note, the goss on the grapevine is that the former world class switch-hitter has already become something of a prima donna, 'allegedly' (?) telling Spielberg to 'get the fuck out of my face!' and demanding that fresh wodges of rare cheese be left in his trailer every morn! Watch this space for more scandal!

Gob Shine Algorithm

Are you sure is was DeNiro and not just Elias Koteas? It's always worth getting a DNA test just to be sure.

frajer

Breaking news! Ferris ousted from Marvel's The Fantastic Four, before he even stepped on set.

"He wanted to rename it The Ferristastic Ferris," Kevin Feige explained. "Not very on brand. Not very on brand at all. He's getting six seasons of a Disney Plus show instead and he'll be fucking grateful about it."

Glebe

Rumoured for Galactus then he went and called Feige 'a cunt who ruins the baseball cap look'.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Blood on the casting couch
Tra la la la la

Ferris

Its like I was telling Seinfeld and the bloke from Lost at lunch today - cunts always try to bring you down to their level.

Glebe

Ferris

Not been announced yet, but your favourite HS Art poster may get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame any day now...

selectivememory

Quote from: Ferris on February 21, 2024, 04:09:34 PMNot been announced yet, but your favourite HS Art poster may get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame any day now...

Wow, that's exciting news!

Anyway, how is your Hollywood adventure going, Ferris?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Two pound ten a tit, and a fiver for his arse

frajer

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on February 21, 2024, 04:40:20 PMTwo pound ten a tit, and a fiver for his arse

These Fast & Furious titles are getting properly baffling.

madhair60

sad news; Ferris has "gone Hollywood" (committed multiple sexual assaults)

Is that like Bollywood but in Honduras?

Ferris

Just got back from set, I'm shootin' a new picture. It's gonna be huge!

Glebe

Unless it's Teddy's Christmas 2 I'm not interested!

Ferris

It is with great sadness that I am announcing today: I will be leaving Hollywood.

steve98

Quote from: Ferris on February 23, 2024, 02:02:26 PMIt is with great sadness that I am announcing today: I will be leaving Hollywood.

Aww. I only just found out 2 minutes ago you were a part of it. And now your not. :(

Ferris

Quote from: steve98 on February 24, 2024, 07:49:17 PMAww. I only just found out 2 minutes ago you were a part of it. And now your not. :(

I haven't left yet, what do you need?

kalowski

Ferris

Is this a pop at my accent? Because that is not on.

popcorn

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Ferris on February 24, 2024, 09:13:10 PMI haven't left yet, what do you need?

A can of Tizer and a Creme Egg, please.

Ferris

Ok does anyone else want anything? Because I'm not making two trips.

Poobum

Can I have a six pack of Hollywood starlets please? Or one Florence Pugh?